Major change

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Got sumthen in the works.. but I cant say just yet...

Gotta keep ya'll in suspense till next week.

Ok.. i'll sneak a little in.. I sold my car :D ...

Butttt... :eek:

.....But you finally wised up and bought a Ford or a Mopar?

Or you got a real, motor, an LS1?

:eek:

:)

Originally posted by Razor
Ok.. i'll sneak a little in.. I sold my car :D ...

Butttt... :eek:

........................you bought a 03-04 Cobra

or you sold "a car", just not the TTA. Please tell us its the later of the two.

Hey I aint wearing no skirt ...

My personal TTA has found a new happy home.. wait till ya see what goes in its place..

Its somethen with a little more potential. You guys should know by now how much I love TTA's.. I wouldnt want to disappoint... It is Buick powered :D off course....

Hint... remember the cage deal :eek:

Originally posted by III'S 87 GN
I know

BUT I'M NOT TELLING !!!!!!!!!!

:D ;)

You know its partially your fault ... Got to step it up to keep ahead of the pack..

My injectors are now bigger than yours :p

BTW, when you coming to pickup these chips...

:eek:

Hint... remember the cage deal

10.5 wide TTA? That had a sweat looking cage going in it. Will this be a car with a turbo six logo cast into the block?

Jason

Something tells me you getting a stage blocked car

TTA or Regal. I'd go with Regal, you are an old man now :D

Good luck with what ever it is.

P.S. I won't tell anybody you bought a GTO ;)

No not quite.. :D

Those GTO's are pretty cool.. btw I'm maing a kit for a turbo'd GTO.

Those cast in turbo6 are no fun when they go down.

Just another street car.. really :D

I'll put pixs and descripts when I complete the deal...

Guess 11.0's just became too slow :D ..

Uh oh.."major change", eh? This doesn't have anything to do with an operation and a name change to Betty Lou, does it?? :D ;)

There are a lot of TR's in the 10's and below now. You obviously don't even need a stage block to get there. If you you wanted to go the TR route for personal satisfaction or development or to realize a goal or dream, that's great. Everyone has something that want to do. But if you just want a sub 10-second TR, that's been done a bunch of times and it would be easier to just buy one. Not quite a dime-a-dozen but it feels that way at times to many of us TR owners.

I like the idea of trying something different.... so are we talking something like a GTO? The new Charger? How about waiting for the new El Camino and turn that into a 10 second ride? I guess you'd need a weight over the rear wheels...something like the TTA motor :)

Was it You who bought that dual turbo setup from t6p? I hope not for Your sake ;)

Well, there are lots of changes going on in Sweden too, I´m selling my TTA and Ulf is selling his GN. This weekend we´re going to check a new chassi. I´d say 10´s are slow :p

Nah my goals are modest for now... I want to run low 10's on pump gas + alky and need a better platform. And maybe pop into the 9's at some point..

With a Buick its been done.. but not on a TTA :) unless its been a stageII car.. so low 11's are getting old.. and TTA850 numbers look like theyre attainable.. especially when this car has been in the 10's already.

And I really didnt want to cage and buildup the suspension on my car.. its way too nice as is..

No new and weird car for me.. I already lost too many toes trying to be different. Hell what i'm doing with the injection stuff is pretty different by a lot of standards..

Wait till ya hear the specs and see pixs on this one... :D

Just a simple movin up the ladder..

Be a week before posted pixs... maybe :D

Definetely be at BG running some numbers... at least I'll try.

Ferris wheel sizing standards will need to be employed :D

A GTQ71 will work ;)

Whats that saying.. unless your the lead dog the scenery never changes ;)