LVD June 30th

Not looking good for me, again:( Kinda got held up on some tranny parts. Al, you can have my spot if you want it. Weather doesn't look to good either though. I'll go with you guys if you decide to go. Ken, call me!!! Email me if you don't have my #.

Weather is at 50% chance of showers for Friday. Hopefully that number will drop by Thursday. Ben, i'll call you again on Thursday. Car will be ready. It's all dependent on the weather now. Allan, how you doing??? Hope all is well.............................KB

Pizza face is doing great. :rolleyes:

Damm allergic reaction is much worse than the surgery.

I doubt I can race but there's a chance I will go up to watch y'all.

Going to cruise into work late tomorrow and then hit my doctors appt.

Weather is looking better up there for friday. :)

Salvage...........Weather is looking MUCH better!!! Car is ready!!! I'll post back here later today for meet-up info if you want to head up and watch................................KB

Ken, I may be driving up there from work. Gotta get credit for a full day if I show up for an hour or two and then take a "road trip" to a northern vendor. :D

Prolly go up route 8 and get lost LOL. ;)

Hope y'all run good. :cool:

Hope I see ya up there!! I'm shooting for high 11's. Car held 12lbs boost yesterday in the rain, with my street radials!! Before Eric worked on the brakes, I couldn't hold 5lbs. I think with the slicks, I can launch her with 12-14 lbs boost and get my 11 second time slip!!:eek: We'll see. Ben, I'll call you later today so we can plan where to hook up. Later................................KB

Saw a great day of racing yesterday and wish I coulda ran the car.

Note to self: Never drive your racecar to the track to watch racing!!! :rolleyes:

Perfect weather but unfortunately the track wasn't hooking very well.

Other than a bunch of ricers hot lapping and the one durtbike there were some nice cars there. ;)

Saw Jack's Pumpkin run a 9.7 on the one pass he could get traction on. :)