vacuum hose diagram 86/87

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
I'm putting my '86 back together after 16yrs and I'm not 100% sure where to hook all the vacuum hoses. Where does the vacuum port on bottom of the throttle body go too? Car is all stock gauges, etc except vacuum brakes. I was asking people on FB Magna page, but figured if somebody on here has a good diagram I'd rather not bother a member to see their car in person.
Thanks in Advance!

P.S I checked stickies and they were either dead threads or 84/85 cars :)

Here you go

Attachments

• 1108170554.jpg
    1108170554.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 368
duh I guess I should've opened my eyes! Worst part is, I had taken out the blower motor 15mins prior to paint it and didn't look at the decal. Thanks to both of you!

Next question: should I hook up the throttle body coolant hoses or bypass? My car is pretty stock except exhaust, k&n and 160 stat. If I bypass the TB coolant, will it stumble or cold idle bad?

If yes to bypass, do I just jump the ports together on the pipes with fuel hose and clamps? I can leave the TB ones open, right?

open.. yes, its just a drilled passage from one port to other port , no need to cap off

diagram has one check valve reversed ..blow through the check valve and the end you cant blow through goes toward the vac block end of the hose

Are you talking about the vacuum reservoir bulb on the fenderwell? If so, any vac line that doesn't see boost.

the vacuum reservoir ball connects to the other leg of the HVAC check valve by the firewall , it also has a y fitting inline by the horn for the feed to the cruise control servo (plugged at one end of y if non cruise)

you cant just connect the ball any where as its function is only to provide vacuum to the hvac to operate the hvac doors/heater diverter valve and for the cruise servo