Low Mile Turbo Buicks, Post Them Up! Pics.

gn.87

Time Capsule
Lets see pics of your low mile Turbo T's, Limited's, GN's, and T-Types, and TTA's. Also post a brief story of how the miles stayed so low or how you acquired the car.

I'll start with mine. It is a 1987 Limited with the "W02" black out package. It was purchased in December with 426 original miles. It still has the original Goodyear Eagle GT tires. Everything is all stock and never touched. It literally sat for 28+years. It was never intended to be re-sold but when the owner passed it was sold through the estate. Still smells new.

I'll start with mine. It is a 1987 Limited with the "W02" black out package. It was purchased in December with 426 original miles. It still has the original Goodyear Eagle GT tires. Everything is all stock and never touched. It literally sat for 28+years. It was never intended to be re-sold but when the owner passed it was sold through the estate. Still smells new.

Wow!

Would be so cool to see this car in person @gn.87

Do you have any underside pics?
No, not yet. I need to get the car on a drive on lift so I can get decent underside pictures. I see you are from Ohio and I believe this is where the car spent its entire life. Now it lives in sunny Florida.

No, not yet. I need to get the car on a drive on lift so I can get decent underside pictures. I see you are from Ohio and I believe this is where the car spent its entire life. Now it lives in sunny Florida.

It was in Ohio? Damnit I wish I would've found it lol I'm jealous. Very nice score!

I believe so

Interesting those must be the non-carpet savers? On your RPO Trunk label do you have B32 and B33 or B34 and B35? One is for vinyl floor mats and the other is for carpeted floor mats.

Thank you.

Interesting those must be the non-carpet savers? On your RPO Trunk label do you have B32 and B33 or B34 and B35? One is for vinyl floor mats and the other is for carpeted floor mats.

Thank you.
None of those are on the RPO sticker.

None of those are on the RPO sticker.

Really? Now that is interesting...I wonder then if it means it came with no floor mats from the factory? I thought they all at least came with B32 or B33 mats,but I guess I could be wrong. Also I guess there is some confusion as to what exactly the B32/B33 floor mats are. I thought they were the rubber ones, but I guess they could also be carpeted but don't have them metal insert in them like the B34/B35. Well either way I enjoy looking at your car....

Those floor mats are similar to B32 mats, but are not the same. Many cars came with no floor mats (perhaps even most in the Limited Registry). They were fairly expensive, so I think a lot of new owners chose dealer installed or aftermarket.

On a side note, you sure got a nicer white Limited out of Ohio than the turd that was dumped on me by a prominent board member. More to come on that once I get the car back from the shop.

My white Limited has B32/22 mats. They are vinyl mats with the GM logo up top. You can make them out in this picture.

Front%20Seats-XL.jpg

Finding a good pic of the carpeted ones is taking longer. They are actually just plain carpeted floor mats with no GM logo on them. I'll see what I can find later.