Louie Battaglia (1983transam) DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THIS GUY!

Yea probably but I wanted to make sure anyone in the For Sale forum would see it in case he lists it under another post.

Ive sold to Gnxwannabe and hes a top notch guy...Thats total BS.... the guy betta get his head straight and get the money back to you!!

Ive sold to Gnxwannabe and hes a top notch guy...Thats total BS.... the guy betta get his head straight and get the money back to you!!

Thanks Jason for the support! The bad part is "you know who" was looking forward to the roadtrip and I just added a winch to the trailer! Afraid we won't get to go on a whole lot more:frown: Big love for POPS man.

Update

Just FYI especially for you TA guys that this cat uses the following user names on various forums as well as Ebay and has been linked to SEVERAL Ebay "shill bidding" schemes. A little research has revealed BAD dealings and he is listed on a couple bad seller lists. Just do some Google searches under his various usernames or phone number. I suppose his offer to refund my money was just lip service to keep up the ruse. I hope the $200 was worth it because I am just getting started:biggrin: Getting ready to "invest" in some quality advertising. As well as a few filings. Who know's what will surface? I do know that I am not the only car enthusiast that has issue with him and "people" are willing to listen. So easy to do the right thing yet some cannot see the way.

Louie Battaglia 630-773-3880
louielouie33
droptopgta
cheryl ferrari
dagirls1979
ttanotchback (turbotransam.com)
transamlouie
daytona500
johnnywhop
84transam

Karma sure is a BITCH ain't it Louie:biggrin:

BTW....NO ONE is intimidated by your weak a$$ threats;)

Imagine YOU using the word FRAUD in an attempt to make a case:rolleyes:

You my friend are becoming INFAMOUS:p

We are not EVEN yet but I'm gettin' there......slowly but surely:wink:

Stay tuned.........And now back to our regularly scheduled program:)

Karma sure is a BITCH ain't it Louie:biggrin:

BTW....NO ONE is intimidated by your weak a$$ threats;)

Imagine YOU using the word FRAUD in an attempt to make a case:rolleyes:

You my friend are becoming INFAMOUS:p

We are not EVEN yet but I'm gettin' there......slowly but surely:wink:

Stay tuned.........And now back to our regularly scheduled program:)

DETAILS.. PM me// in 2 weeks I am gonna be in Chicago :biggrin:

Looks like somewone is making more "friends".:biggrin:

TRANS AM ALERT SCAMMER LOUIE BATTAGLIA

This guy deserves a "Sticky":eek:

I wonder........could this possibly be why he all of a sudden wanted me to "wire" him the money so he could "buy a car in California". Could he have possibly taken this guys "deposit" on a car he did not even OWN at the time?

Nah....probably just a coincidence:rolleyes:

Like I stated before Louie you are quickly becoming INFAMOUS:biggrin:

I am surprised some of the Chicago crew hasn't paid him a visit yet to collect the money owed. There are quite a few in the Chicago area that would be willing...

Interesting conversation

I just spoke with the gut that posted this TRANS AM ALERT SCAMMER LOUIE BATTAGLIA. This guy has given Louie over $1500 in payments (he said he has a signed payment agreement) on a car that Louie cannot or will not produce. Louie told him the car was in his driveway:rolleyes: When the guy drove to see there was no car. After several attempts (unanswered calls and knocking on the door) the wife finally answered and of course had no clue what he was talking about. The guy filed a police report and they made a visit only to respond back to the guy that Louie did not wish to be visited by him again and he should contact him via phone or file a civil action against him. I'm sure this was not the first or last person that will be knocking on the door.:smile: