Louie Battaglia (1983transam) DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THIS GUY!

Recent UPDATE on "ThirdGen.org"

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts
Sad to say I have met him inperson back in 2010<<<BAD mistake !!When i was in Chicago last year, I hanged out with him for a few weeks to see if we could become business partners,then i started to get a bad weird creepy feeling about him and his attitude,So then I quit talking to him !! He ended up ripping me off $250 on some Daytona recaro seats and then he trashed talked me on another site to make me look like a bad guy,MAJOR case of slander !!!

And with other BIG third gen guys I have talked to he has a BAD rep and MANY different ebay id's !!!

I know where he lives and where he works !!! This guys is a county sheriff in Cook county he works at the Chicago cook county jail as a prison guard,He knows lots of HIGH people, judge's and cops in the Chicago area,Sad to say Chicago is a VERY corrupt city,Cops/LEO's get away with WORSE then this.

Good luck Alex,I hope this scumbag gets a taste of his justice system someday !!!!!!

UPDATE!

Louie is has yet another username. (TA PARTS PLACE) This one he uses on a GTASOURCEPAGE.COM and has been on there recently. I'm just waiting for him to try and scam someone over there too. New Email addy also (transamlouie@gmail.com)