Louie Battaglia (1983transam) DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THIS GUY!

And they say the Wild wild west was uncivilized..... At least we could get rid of people like this back in the good old days before criminals had rights. To all you civil rights people who don't believe in torture and maming screw you. I'm not a violent man, but I believe there are those that REALLY NEED TO GET AN A// WOOPING!! Just like in the westerns when they are dragged behind the horse through town. YEEEHAW! Keep us posted, maybe karma will catch up to him and put him 6 feet under when he finally pisses off the guy that knows how to deal with him, haha.

i went with prasad wickedv6 to this guys house a while back to look at a 87 roller it was the biggest piece of **** and this fool thought it was in great shape and he did have some crappy rusted piece of **** 83 trans am in his drive way that he wanted to do a motor swap with so im asumming the 87 we saw was the one ur talking about and it was by no means worth 3200.00 can u say rusted piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went with prasad wickedv6 to this guys house a while back to look at a 87 roller it was the biggest piece of **** and this fool thought it was in great shape and he did have some crappy rusted piece of **** 83 trans am in his drive way that he wanted to do a motor swap with so im asumming the 87 we saw was the one ur talking about and it was by no means worth 3200.00 can u say rusted piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess if I am looking for a "silver lining" in this whole situation it would be that I am lucky that I only lost the $200 instead of being out another $300 in fuel just to find this out.:mad: But with the looks of the situation and the knowledge that it appears the local guy is working toward his day in court and some other "Karma Events" I have almost got my $200 dollars worth in entertainment alone:biggrin:

Beware of NEW Ebay transactions!

A couple more Ebay Usernames I have been told he is using (or a friend) even though he has stated on several other forums he no longer sells on Ebay because most people there are jerks and idiots.

seeya1313630
sellingmystuffQQQQ (new one)

BEWARE! Especially you TA guys as this is his "specialty"

He is storing and parting cars at a local shop also. Info on that location to follow........

"He is storing and parting cars at a local shop also." Chop shop?? Maybe, dropping a dime would liven things up a bit?
Bet he's not declaring the income on his taxes. .$.10 more well spent.
All kinds of ways to make this a$$holes life miserable.....

i'd rather be out $200 than $5,000 LOL.

good luck, man. scammers deserve all the hell we can give them. i have no sympathy for any of 'em.

Joshua Huff..
this Louie guy..

old fashioned justice, i tell ya..

surely i can get someone to pay my scammer a visit for a lot less than it will take me to fly out? LOL but then that would rob me the satisfaction of seeing his ass loose in court. i couldn't pass that up for anything.

good luck, dude.

I have trouble with the guy as well

My friend Philipp bought a car from him last november. It was agreed that he gets the payment till February even he got a downpayment of more then $ 4000 for the 1982 Recaro Trans Am.
Since i thought i know Louis i organised the deal for my friend cause his english is not that good and he is not experienced in buying cars from the states.
Well in march when the car was supposed 2 be picked up, Louis wouldnt give us the Vin or the storage address. He came up with all kinds of excuses until a few weeks ago when he finally told that he never owned the car and it was sold to somebody else.

He doesnt wanna give the money back or the parts we ordered 2 his house which had a value of more then $ 1500 .
Now my friend ordered a Laywer in Itasca, Il so at least hopefully he gets his money back.

This is all a real nightmare 4 me as well since i hooked up the deal cause i thought Louis was a friend. Well i guess i was wrong. Now he doesnt even respond 2 Emails or anything.

so now we have allready a laywer looking into this. If any of you guys wanna help 2 stop this person from stealing, please contact me a.s.a.p.

so now we have allready a laywer looking into this. If any of you guys wanna help 2 stop this person from stealing, please contact me a.s.a.p.

Wow! Louie has went international! I have contact information for a guy that also has also paid Louie for a "Recaro" TA in the Chicago area and is seeking legal representation because Louie did not produce the car and will not refund the money. I will PM you his contact info. I bet you are the same guy that Louie brags about selling a car to overseas on several forums when he gets called on his BS. Good Luck!

wow !! It seems louie turned into a real criminal. Yes i will contact your guy right away. Somebody has 2 stop this madness. Louis should or must be banned from any kind of forums cause otherwise he wont stop his criminal activities !!

If anyone else has similar experiences with him please contact me right away

wow !! It seems louie turned into a real criminal. Yes i will contact your guy right away. Somebody has 2 stop this madness. Louis should or must be banned from any kind of forums cause otherwise he wont stop his criminal activities !!

If anyone else has similar experiences with him please contact me right away

I think he always has been. I have found posts from 2003 to current detailing his BS.

Guys

Ask yourself this .. How do'es a county sherriff get away with this chit .. Louie is a deputy.. Brings shame to the badge . Phucking scum .. A few years back he was a suspect in a thieft of a 20k mile gn .. Never seen again .. But the parts were for sale ..

Idea

Maybe we should take up a donation and lease a billboard in his community making everyone aware of his dealings. Simply list all the websites/threads with "public" information on them. Just a nice "Public Service Announcement" or "Consumer Notice" message.;)

I guess if I am looking for a "silver lining" in this whole situation it would be that I am lucky that I only lost the $200 instead of being out another $300 in fuel just to find this out.:mad: But with the looks of the situation and the knowledge that it appears the local guy is working toward his day in court and some other "Karma Events" I have almost got my $200 dollars worth in entertainment alone:biggrin:

Well I finally have the feeling that I have recovered the $200 in enjoyment and entertainment of the fact that Louie's chickens will eventually come to roost and the "Karma Events" previously mentioned have begun to show dividends. Good luck to those that have been taken for much more than I and I hope that all get their just restitution.

BTW.....I got a KILLER deal on a set of "GNX SPEC" wheels! Thanks to those "Special" individuals that played a part in "helping" me get such a GREAT deal!

These are the best pics I have. Couldn't beat the sunset. She's back in the garage now.

GNXWheels010.jpg

GNXWheels003.jpg

GNXWheels013.jpg

GNXWheels006.jpg

Well I finally have the feeling that I have recovered the $200 in enjoyment and entertainment of the fact that Louie's chickens will eventually come to roost and the "Karma Events" previously mentioned have begun to show dividends. Good luck to those that have been taken for much more than I and I hope that all get their just restitution.

BTW.....I got a KILLER deal on a set of "GNX SPEC" wheels! Thanks to those "Special" individuals that played a part in "helping" me get such a GREAT deal!

These are the best pics I have. Couldn't beat the sunset. She's back in the garage now.

beautiful car. can i have it? LOL. my court case is Aug 30. i anticipate good things. i'm gonna document the whole thing and post a play-by-play write up. glad your situation is working out.