Lots of stage parts & more

turboanthoni

Stage 2 heads from Chapman 50cc chamber titanium 2.100in( stainless 1.625ex ferra) new locks ,retainers and springs 300# on the seat, isky lifters , smith bros pushrods. 3/8 .120 wall 7/32 ball . t&d stud mounted rockers,4 bbl intake with inj. bungs PTE 90 degree elbow and 90mm t-body . valve covers(powder coated black) . PM FOR PRICE . WE MAY PART BUT LIKE TO SELL COMPLETE.
New GT4788 WITH T4 HOUSING 2200.00
Weaver drysump system New Petersen drysump tank and some lines #12 500.00
Custom ATI Balancer 3 magnets(NEW) 400.00
New stage 2 headers equal lenght 321 stainless and 4'' downpipe will work with A/C 2000.00
153 shortblock(FRONT AND REAR CROSSBOLT) oliver 6.5 heavy rods moldex 3.625 billet crankwide journal J-E pistons toolsteel pins . The block had minor damage to the pan rail and was repaired .( ALL INTERNALS ARE NEW ) 5500.00
We have a new comp solid roller cam amd milodon geardrive .
Their will be a 400 turbo with break and bradco bolt together converter available also
I AM POSTING FOR A FRIEND . PM ME ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER OR PM HIS CONTACT INFO BACK . TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have pictures of the headers? i am interested if they are the correct ones. Also what is the specs (lift, duration and LS angle) on the Camshaft. I am also interested in the gear drive what kind of package deal can you make?

More stuff here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Stuff 3 with wideband .com cable and software ( NEW NEVER POWERED UP ) and custom harness for a TURBO REGAL with a distributor . 2200.00
BRADCO BUILT Turbo 400 with brake and BRADCO bolt together coverter ( new also) 3000.00
Shortblock SOLD
Top half is pending for payment !!!
Drysump with brackets and tank with some lines ( WEAVER PUMP, PETERSON TANK )600.00t in magnets 400.00
Again posting for a friend contact me through PM please .
ATI balancer with buil

Update !!! the top haLf is sold along with the shortblock and headers . also is the ATI balancer .
He still has the turbo 400
the drysump
Bigstuff system
And a couple more things !
1 NEW ATR STYLE THIN HEATER CORE FOR STAGE 2 HEADS no kidney plate 250.00 THIS WAS CUSTOM MADE LONG AFTER ATR WAS GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Front & Rear bumper sussorts 150.00
H&R stage 2 engine mounts (NEW) 269.00
1 set of new METCO lower control arms 269.00

I already found what I need. Thanks. Conrad

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

W
Will more details on the drysump stuff tomm . Its been so long we stored it away and kinda forgot about it
Its a weaver pump . cv products pulleys and belt with mounting brackets some lines a and a new petterson tank with mandrels . The pulleys are new and the tank . the other stuff is lightly used . 550.00 plus shipping . If ur interested we'll get some pics for u via cell phone .TIA