Hurricane Sale - Lots of Performance Parts! TA-49, TA-61, & More!

Does Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Lamda cable with O2 sensor (No gauge). Brand new in box. Never used. Only opened for inspection. o2 bung included.$180 obo plus shipping.

Does this come with a gauge?

Brent, look at the title brother. No Gauge. Lol. :) This is a brand new piece that never got used.All parts are included (except gauge). You can also put any gauge to it (Autometer,VDO,etc.) as it has the 0-5v output so you can run a narrowband gauge to show your wideband readings. I was going to integrate it with a powerlogger, but went a different direction. Let me know if you are interested.

6.VDO 2 1/16" Boost/Vac Gauge Sold to TurboHungry

19. 3" Polished Cold Air intake setup with blue couplers. SOLD to Franks86gn

All purchased items have been shipped! Thanks to everyone for their purchases! More good parts still available for good prices, don't be scared to make offers even though it's Halloween!:D

bdasv6, $45 shipped if paid by money order. $47 shipped if paid by paypal. Sound fair?

TA-49 sold to GNMexico. One more nice turbo left guys. It makes really good power! 60-1 Turbine wheel in a stock housing. Nice little sleeper!

#16 whats shipping on that one ?? I WANT IT :) Also does it have a gasket?
Thanks

Does $23 shipped USPS first class including paypal fees sound good? Let me know. In the U.S. Of course.

TurboTom72