Los Angeles Invasion IV May 28-30

Dropped the GN off with the super secret tranny guy this AM...this time it'll be fully built, 3200rpm non L/U and the shift points bumped up to 5500rpm...

Roll call...who's going to the Sunday TNT at LA Invasion?
Do I have to start challenging folks to races again?:biggrin:

1 week left to Pre-register for LA Invasion now. Be sure to get signed up, time flys.

Registration | Los Angeles Invasion

I will have some baby juice this year so sure to be kicked off after that pass. I need to pick the opponent carefully.

:D
I'm likely to get booted too.
I'm pretty sure I'll match Flaco's 11.30 or better. ;)
He didn't even brake boost when he got that...

I'll do a few practice runs first and go easy at the top to avoid going under 11.5...
My last 1 - 2 runs will be for the glory...

Updated flyer, New bracket classes, New Sponsors, correct dates.

Pre-registration has been extended to May 15th.

Ok I am registered for Sunday.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sweet, love the GN's I think last year everyone was down, good to know they will be represented :)

Sweet, love the GN's I think last year everyone was down, good to know they will be represented :)

I made 7 runs last year, got faster each run....had a great time...I could have made more but everyone was packing up....and I didn't want to push my luck and hurt something, so once I ran back to back 11.6's I called it a day.

I heard one other GN made a couple early passes too, but not sure who it was.

FYI

Did I mention things in the raffle like...

- 1 - Gibson Performance Exhaust
- 2 - $200 GC for Manley Performance products
- 1 - Camshaft c/o CMS
- pair of performance rotors c/o Rotors Online
- Pro Comp Electronics TBA
- Aaron's Furniture - Cameras, printers, etc...
- and a host of other cool products

Just thought I would throw that out there...

FYI

Did I mention things in the raffle like...

- 1 - Gibson Performance Exhaust
- 2 - $200 GC for Manley Performance products
- 1 - Camshaft c/o CMS
- pair of performance rotors c/o Rotors Online
- Pro Comp Electronics TBA
- Aaron's Furniture - Cameras, printers, etc...
- and a host of other cool products

Just thought I would throw that out there...

Shush!!!
...you're gonna jack up my odds of inning!!!:mad:

haha, ya and inviting more cars to race the brackets does that too for those that bracket race lol. anyways

There will be some tech cards available at the gate, be sure to tell your friends

sunday TNT

I'll be watching.
Jeff will be running, if he gets off his lazy butt and finishes putting the car back together.

well......

a little birdy told me Jeff has other interests.:tongue:

they cause him to NOT work on his car.

I thought old people out grew that kinda stuff!:redface:

Other interests? What could be more important than getting the car ready? :confused:
I think Jeff needs to go through one of our patented 're-education programs'. (Spoken with Russian accent) :cool:

Pulled the heads trying to find a reason for poor leakdown numbers (appeared to be leaking into the intake and exhaust). We found all the exhaust valves not closing off. I have it back together now and maybe this summer I will rebuild it.
As far as other interests, I will take Arnold's position and say no comment.

Pulled the heads trying to find a reason for poor leakdown numbers (appeared to be leaking into the intake and exhaust). We found all the exhaust valves not closing off. I have it back together now and maybe this summer I will rebuild it.
As far as other interests, I will take Arnold's position and say no comment.
Looks like we'll have to send TMZ over to Jeff's to get the juicy details. :biggrin: