Los Angeles Invasion IV May 28-30

I know, I know....

ask me!

I will tell you HIS name, oh maybe thats to much already, :eek:

ask me!

I will tell you HIS name, oh maybe thats to much already, :eek:

Lee, you S.O.B. I told you when I am ready to come out of the closet I will make the announcement. How am I now going to explain this to Nanci! Gary time to shut down this thread! Thanks Lee

Lee, you S.O.B. I told you when I am ready to come out of the closet I will make the announcement. How am I now going to explain this to Nanci! Gary time to shut down this thread! Thanks Lee
:eek: ...

Well, heck. Put that strong back to work helping to get the car ready! :cool:
Is he a good mechanic?

I'm thinking of trying to make the TNT on Sunday. Are there still tech cards available at the gate? What about for Monday, too?

Yup, you can check in at the gate on Sun. Come on out....I'll race ya:D

Got my killer tune set after an afternoon with Spoolfool2 and I'm reh ta go.:cool:

Yup, you can check in at the gate on Sun. Come on out....I'll race ya:D

Got my killer tune set after an afternoon with Spoolfool2 and I'm reh ta go.:cool:

The chicken coupe is flying.:)

Congrats on the new personal best(s).

More to come.

Mike Barnard

the chicken coupe looks GOOD!

saw a 7.34@94 1/8 mile. shut off so as not to get thrown out.
I think thats a 11.50 for 1st pass , right after driving to the track and straight to the starting line!!!!!!
Ray Bunch was dialing in the new combo, 12.80-@116- I think?
was all at 17lbs, so LOTS of potential!
Jeff had oil leak, then slow spooling/ down on power, so packed it in and
said "another time"

there were so very fast cars out there, 167mph honda!!!!!!:eek:

Holly Crap!

News headlines. "Poultry missing link found at dragstrip. Chickens can fly":D

SueLowdenChicken.jpg

Mike Barnard

Sorry I didn't make it. I want to get this new staging routine squared away first. Plus, didn't want to rain on the chicken parade. Wet chicken don't sound too appetizing. I like to fry, or better yet, roast my chicken. Especially when the chicken is on the tough side. ;)

If I remember right, wasn't Jeff having spooling problems last time he was out to Barona? A recent turbine housing change, I think.

New best....on my 4th run of the day...
11.14 at 122mph....best part about it....I got to chew up a GT500 Cobra Stang when I did it.:biggrin:
Cobra's taste like.....uh.....frogs....;)

He ran an 11.32 at 122mph...that's slow like Flaco...:biggrin:

11.14 at 122mph....best part about it....I got to chew up a GT500 Cobra Stang when I did it.:biggrin:

Congrats chicken, & have made your father proud once again. Thats very good for a stock bottom end engine. How much more can that poor thing take. Now Flaco has recently made a commitment to behave even had me back the power down.So here you are throwing gasoline on his fire & possibly forcing him into anger management.

LOL!!! Tastes like...
Love it!

Hey Tim.

Time to change the ET in your sig.:cool:

One two, Flaco's comming for you.
Three four, his boost is going to need more. :D

Mike B.

I think you need to change your name

from chicken to roadrunner!

very nice, sorry I left early and missed it!

thats almost a 10 sec daily driver!!:biggrin:

Congrats on your new best...definitely 10s capable!;):D

Nice pass Tim! Congrats on the new best ET and MPH. Glad to see 25 year old Buicks still giving hell to the latest heavy hitting performance cars out there. I have to think you created a lasting impression on the guy with the GT 500. He'll probably have to sell it and buy something else. :biggrin: Did anyone have a chance to cross paths with Gary's CTSV boys?

Neal

Very nice & congrats!

Curious what changes you did to run faster than last time out? More boost, better tune,timing changed, etc.

Thanks