Los Angeles Invasion IV May 28-30

Stroker396

Registration is now Open for the 4th annual LA Invasion. This year be sure to invite out some Mustangs and Mopars to joins us as it is always a pleasure to see them (in our rear view mirror)

The first year you guys were out in force and it was awesome. Then everyone broke. Who is going to be out this year to show off some of that V6 power?

lainvasionflyer11backco.jpg

We welcome all domestic muscle and this year we have 32 car field of the fastest imports in the country coming. So unless the imports are fast, I would recommend the mustang :) but your welcome to sign up with whatever.

Actually had a Cyclone out last year on the cruise and racing, so Yep. The guys love those things they are so rare.

We welcome all domestic muscle and this year we have 32 car field of the fastest imports in the country coming. So unless the imports are fast, I would recommend the mustang :) but your welcome to sign up with whatever.

What's considered fast? The daily driver import Jag runs 10's. Is that fast enuff to participate?:confused:

That is fast but isn't a Jag RWD? The Outlaw 32 is a FWD race they are putting together and betting on I am told they at 8 &9 sec cars.

But you can get in on the 10 sec bracket race class and go for the $500 You can def participate.

Oh whatever happened to the Z06 vs GN race that was supposed to happen?

Rematch this year?

Nah...Papa Lou sold his Z06.
Even tho' we didn't get to line up last year, he was so devastated that I posted the better ET that he fell out of love with the Z06.

I have a bigger turbo this year (6265 DBB), and will have all my exhaust leaks plugged up this time....looking to go low 11's before the day is done...:biggrin:

That is fast but isn't a Jag RWD? The Outlaw 32 is a FWD race they are putting together and betting on I am told they at 8 &9 sec cars.

But you can get in on the 10 sec bracket race class and go for the $500 You can def participate.

Yes, a jag is rwd, but still an import. I didn't realize the imports had to be fwd to race.

Yes, a jag is rwd, but still an import. I didn't realize the imports had to be fwd to race.

The FWD Outlaw invasion is being set up by Exospeed wheels they are organizing their race in the pits with a $300/$500 buy in. It is limited to 32 cars.

You are more than welcome to sign up for the brackets with the Jag.

Big News for Los Angeles Invasion. We are adding a SWAP MEET. Bring your parts collection down on Sunday May 29th and trade, swap, barter, haggle, buy & sell car parts.

No Extra charge just $12 at the gate to get in or preregister online. Bring your own table and chairs if desired.

Stay tuned for more news as things are added to the event.

We're converting the Jag over to FWD just for this event... ;) - YouTube - Stock T76turbo Jag Irwindale

Back when I first bought my GN, when I was driving home from work I would see this juiced up Maroon Jag on Edinger in Santa Ana from time to time. Tach on the dash, sounde like a nice strong engine, etc.

The dude gunned it at me once...just a little:D....as he was merging over to get on the 55, but I never got the chance to tangle with it.

Haven't seen it in a long time...

So if my car is done and I make it down. The only rules for True Street is that I drive the car to the track and it's registered?

I went to register for Sunday....already full to the 200 max:mad:

Can you guys kick all the fart can cars that will break as soon as they dump the clutch out and make room for those who will make it down the track?:confused:

You just posted Sunday was full. Did you mean Monday because I was thinking of going on that day.

I signed up for Sunday anyway.
They confirmed I'm in for Sunday...they said they are having issues with the way the web page is running, so apparenlty the Sunday roster still has openings.