Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

Actually....since this event is limited to a max of 200 cars, there will be opportunity to make at least a few passes.
Come on, Papa Lou.
Your chances of winning the race only improve in the full 1/4 mile since the Z06 should be able to reel me back in a bit at the top of the track.;)
Why are you aching so to get your ass whipped !

AH heck

I'll attend to lend support to "clucky in fontucky"
to witness the "slaughtering of the lambs" :tongue:

to see the hen house vs the mutton machine :biggrin:

I'll attend to lend support to "clucky in fontucky"
to witness the "slaughtering of the lambs" :tongue:

to see the hen house vs the mutton machine :biggrin:
Thats it ! you A-holes are going to force me to get up early just to shut up some clucking chicken & singe his tail feathers what day do I sign up for & he better be there.

Thats it ! you A-holes are going to force me to get up early just to shut up some clucking chicken & singe his tail feathers what day do I sign up for & he better be there.

Lou on the 1st post there is a link that says sign up here And right next to it says LOS ANGELES INVASION, click it and It will take you to the page so you can sign up, My money is on the old man. ;) I like his quote so i know he probably has something up his sleeve, plus I'm going to the captain of his pit crew, I can already smell Roasted Chicken.. :)

ANYBODY TAKING BETS, $100.00 SAYS THAT LOU TAKES HIM OUT. :)

... plus I'm going to the captain of his pit crew, I can already smell Roasted Chicken.. :)

Ha!:biggrin:
My chances of taking out another Z06 just got better!!!!
Assuming Papa Lou actually let's you touch anything on his car...you will make it at least a full second slower than it's capable of...that'll put Pap Lou almost 10 lengths back by the top of the track...
LOL:D
Stay away from my GN!!!!

How 'bout you, Harold?
Gonna bring that BA Supra out and see what it can do?

Follow this link Papa Lou.
Los Angeles Invasion

Sign up for the sunday Test n Tune. You'll see my name on the Sunday Roster at #82
Los Angeles Invasion

My goal is to kill one Z06 of each color. I already got a Black one....now I'm gonna get a red one.

Ha!:biggrin:
My chances of taking out another Z06 just got better!!!!
Assuming Papa Lou actually let's you touch anything on his car...you will make it at least a full second slower than it's capable of...that'll put Pap Lou almost 10 lengths back by the top of the track...
LOL:D
Stay away from my GN!!!!

How 'bout you, Harold?
Gonna bring that BA Supra out and see what it can do?

You are in for a big surprise from Daddy Lou. ;)

Follow this link Papa Lou.
Los Angeles Invasion

Sign up for the sunday Test n Tune. You'll see my name on the Sunday Roster at #82
Los Angeles Invasion

My goal is to kill one Z06 of each color. I already got a Black one....now I'm gonna get a red one.
I'm signed up for Sunday now what happens ? do I get tickets or something. I'm not pleased about having to disturb my Sunday just to smoke your ass. Just don't blow up that bucket of bolts before then or you owe me $60.00

I'm signed up for Sunday now what happens ? do I get tickets or something. I'm not pleased about having to disturb my Sunday just to smoke your ass. Just don't blow up that bucket of bolts before then or you owe me $60.00

Me thinks we show up at the gate with our ID's and proof of insurance and they let us in when they see our names on the roster.

No worries...as long as it's been built well ;) it should hold together....right?

Oh...uh...can I bring it by your shop before the race and have you make sure it's fast enough to beat your Z06?:redface:

Me thinks we show up at the gate with our ID's and proof of insurance and they let us in when they see our names on the roster.

No worries...as long as it's been built well ;) it should hold together....right?

Oh...uh...can I bring it by your shop before the race and have you make sure it's fast enough to beat your Z06?:redface:
Oh sure ! I'll put my best man Harold on it & should defiantly haul ass.

Oh sure ! I'll put my best man Harold on it & should defiantly haul ass.

Ya...I've seen all the pix he posts of young stuff sitting on the hood of his old GN....but I need my GN to actually be quick....not just haul some @$$ around.:biggrin:

Hey Ralph.
I don't see your name on the roster yet.
You gonna come out on the 30th?

Ya...I've seen all the pix he posts of young stuff sitting on the hood of his old GN....but I need my GN to actually be quick....not just haul some @$$ around.:biggrin:.

Listen Pelon, when you get your rust bucket go 10's then come back and talk $hit, but for now you be lucky to break in the 11's if that. :biggrin:

Listen Pelon, when you get your rust bucket go 10's then come back and talk $hit, but for now you be lucky to break in the 11's if that. :biggrin:

11's is all I'm after and I'll be well into them barring any rookie mistakes at launch that muck up my 60 footer...:D

No goal to go 10's...
But if I did...I guarentee I'd be able to do it more than once before my GN broke....again....:p

So you bringing that Supra out or not?
Bring it!
Bring it!
Bring it!
Bring it!
...:biggrin:

Happy Birthday to me
Jump in the bracket racing
and try to win the money

Now only $80

Harold looks like the chicken is calling you out. Let me do him first & you can have the left overs.

It went 10's twice and dont you forget that. ;), Naw sorry the supra is not a drag racer, its only a fun weekend driver, once i get into it and build it to 600rwhp then maybe, but for now it will remain just a fun car to drive..

It went 10's twice and dont you forget that. ;), Naw sorry the supra is not a drag racer, its only a fun weekend driver, once i get into it and build it to 600rwhp then maybe, but for now it will remain just a fun car to drive..

Chickeeeeeeeeeen!!!!:biggrin: