Looking to buy a proven low 9 second,high 8 second street car.

BowtieBrat

Looking to buy a fast street car.I live in Indiana and am hoping to find something as close to home as possible.Car has to be at least a proven low 9 second,high 8 second turnkey car with an auto.Don't want a stick car.

Thanks

you can buy fatrides car can take it to Scott (ur50slow) in Indiana to complete it...Fatrides car is in forsale section,super nice...

To the top........
Unfortunately I cant say proven since I was kicked off track at 11.05 for no bar but that was at 16lbs on pump gas and alky. Car dyno'd at 28lbs for 623 at wheels. Based on the weight car (2900) should in theory run a 9.7. Here's a link for it. I realize we are not very close but I doubt there are many options out there for what you are looking for.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3310753985.html

I have a proven bad ass Mustang 8.60's on Motor 7's on the hit - I replied to you but maybe N.Y. is too far.

My buddy in Florida has a low 9 second Stage 2 car with AC. He drives it to work every couple of weeks. I dont know that he'd sell it that cheap and he isnt on here much so Ill call him and ask him if he wants to sell it. If so, Ill give you his number.

Inherited an '87 GN recently that needs to be sold. I am looking to see if my stepdad left any info on his times. I know that he did a few dragraces, but the car wasn't extensively raced. It's been garaged most of its life, 1 owner, mileage in the low 50s. Car is in Muncie, IN, I am in Indianapolis. Let me know if you still want this info of if you bought something else.

Dick Kereny is selling his TSM car. It is a consistent low 9 second car and has gone in the 8's. I'm sure he would work with you on delivery. You can do a search to find out more about the car. If interested, PM me for his phone#