Looking for low prices on "ARP"fasteners

Nevermind (Removing foot out of mouth) ......... FTS does not have ARP headbolts on the site, so to answer your question; GRUMPY! (Bet he has other bolts you need as well ;) )

Ill price match Summit if you want to buy from someone on the board. Summit has gutted the aftermarket parts industry. A lot of stuff I cant even buy for what Summit sells it for and Im hooked up with some really good wholesalers.

Ill price match Summit if you want to buy from someone on the board. Summit has gutted the aftermarket parts industry. A lot of stuff I cant even buy for what Summit sells it for and Im hooked up with some really good wholesalers.

But Jay, you dont spend a Million a year like they do SO they get the Best prices & mark them up to what You pay, but I dont buy from them unless absolutely necessary!
Stay with our vendors EVEN when its an extra $20 for the order! WTF Cares!! Help OUR Vendors!!

JayC, how much would a set of studs for my 4.1 cost through you. I've got the mains but need the head studs still.

JayC, how much would a set of studs for my 4.1 cost through you. I've got the mains but need the head studs still.

The 8 point kit is $72.00 and the 12 point kit is $100.00, plus freight. My distributor has the 8 point kit in stock, the 12 point is a special order.

Im really not making a whole lot off of these.. Ill just have them drop shipped from my distributor to anyone who wants them.

arp rod bolts, weber 107 i got em new private seller for 70

ARP main caps studs fo girdle but has all of them, 99 from rjc

arp head stud kit from weber was like 95

Thanks JayC. I'll be ordering from you shortly but you know how it happens when you start gathering parts. I'm not even done cleaning up the lifter gallery yet. I'll need them when I go to the machine shop in a month or two.

I need some ARP gm 4.1 studded head bots Jay..do you have any???

I can have them drop shipped straight to you. Our wholesaler is in Indiana so it would probably only be 2 days for you provided they have them in stock.

Jay so what are the cost for hex studded head bolts???

And are they for 4.1 GM block?? See I did some research and I was told that the ARP 77-85 Stage I bolts don't work... is that right???