Looking for a tuner in the Chicago area with a load dyno

Not a 350

This is a repost from the turbo forums but I figured I would ask here since there is some serious history with the FAST here:

Hi all,

I am looking for a tuner in the Chicago area who has a load dyno for a full tune (part throttle, WOT, warmup, etc).

I have read a few tuning books and logged a hundred hours or so tuning car on the road at at the track but I want to take my own tune to the next level and hopefully learn some things in the process. I have the car pretty close now and would love to hear some commentary on the tune as it stands, but I am also planning a turbo build over the winter and so will have to start from scratch on some of the tables.

This is for a Classic FAST B2B, HEI with WB02.

Thank you,
-Aaron

Hi Aaron, I'm a few hours away from Chicago but I could certainly work with you if you are still looking for a tuner. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk. Thanks!

Craig,

Do you have access to a load dyno? I want more than the standard WOT tuning. I am looking for maximum brake torque at all kpa and rpm cells, the rarely visited VE areas, etc.

-Aaron

there are plenty of local dyno's just contact them for charges they usually charge by the hour and coordinate it with Craig.

Steve

I dont know if they mess with fast system but Sound Performance is right around the corner from you. I think they are near Foster and elmhurst.

Craig,

Do you have access to a load dyno? I want more than the standard WOT tuning. I am looking for maximum brake torque at all kpa and rpm cells, the rarely visited VE areas, etc.

-Aaron

Hi Aaron, yes I do. The chassis dyno I use up here is a Mustang eddy current in-ground dyno. It can do steady state like you want, conventional WOT stuff, road simulation, etc. I've dialed in a few cars on it for driveability stuff and it's pretty nice when it hits the "real" road. It's a great way to cover the entire map in finer detail without worrying about traffic or safety.

Send me a PM if you'd like to arrange something. You could head my way or I could head yours, we could work something out either way. Thanks!