Looking for a mechanic south of Chicago

hot air 84GN

I am located 45 minutes south of Chicago (in Manteno IL), and I'm looking for a good turbo buick mechanic to work on my 84 GN. I don't need extreme tuning, just a decent running car. I noticed a few people said to check out Dennis Butt's shop Pro-Trac in Elwood IL. Any others near, that anyone can think of? Thanks guys!

I am located 45 minutes south of Chicago (in Manteno IL), and I'm looking for a good turbo buick mechanic to work on my 84 GN. I don't need extreme tuning, just a decent running car. I noticed a few people said to check out Dennis Butt's shop Pro-Trac in Elwood IL. Any others near, that anyone can think of? Thanks guys!

I go to turboburick 's house in Mokena...He does great work and at a bargain price...shoot him a PM...I'm not sure if he can only get your car to run decent though...He only knows how to make them run great ;) BTW I have tried to get Dennis to work on my car before and he kept putting me off until I gave up...that's when I gave Rick a try and haven't looked back

+1 on Dennis same thing here , Rick is the Chit!! Awesome guy and you won't regret going to him he is a busy guy and always finds time to help out a Turbo buick brother;) The only guy I will let tune my car !

hot air

hi
does anybody have the phone # of turbobuick house in makena or address.
thanks harold

Rick is going to be comming to my house in manteno or my work to wire in my trans pro,i just have to drop my engine in.i do have his number.PM if you want it.What do you need done to your car,i may be able to help.i live in Wright estates in manteno.

Did you ever get your problems straightened out?

x2 about contacting rick...He'll be much better than a local repair shop and most likely cheaper too...His number is in blackmontes signature