Longblock with Ported Irons, T76 turbo, 70MM TB/Upper, Fenders w/Liners

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
I have some things left over after my car was sold. . .

109 Longblock, low mileage stock stortblock, Cartek ported 8445 heads, new GM gaskets, ARP head studs, comp 218 cam, 918 valvesprings, come with oil pan, front cover, flywheel and portmatched stock lower intake. Also will throw in an engine gasket kit and new cam button and oil pump rebuild kit as well. Painted lime green, can be cleaned off/repaited with no problem. Asking $2000, or best offer.

buickmotor2.jpg

buickmotor1.jpg

buickmotor3.jpg

70 MM TB and Upper plenum, polished, comes with TPS, the doghouse is slightly ported after the TB blade, has billet vac block, asking $450 shipped.

buicktb2.jpg

buicktb1.jpg

Pair of GN fenders with turbo inner liners, fenders have paint and are black but will need to be painted, askign $400 for the pair.

4 Headlights, plastic lens, not glass, all working, used but good. 4 for $30.

Turbonetics T76 3 bolt turbo, polished housing, unsure of trim of wheel, slight shaft play, few nicks on impeller, I never ran this turbo on my car. Asking $500 shipped.

Chrome headlight bezels, chrome pealing - $26/pair

Some burgandy seat belts - $20

Set of GN upper door panals, really dirty, maybe good to be recovered? - $50/pair

Burgandy rear 3rd brake light, faded/dirty - $10

87 Grill, mounting holes are broken/elongated, cen be rigged to work, $45.

Redstripe 40# injectors with TT street chip, $200 for everything.

I am willing to ship the smaller stuff, the motor I can't ship. . .

PM me if interested, I do take paypal.

The springs on the heads dont appear to be 918's

Could you tell me what they might be Mr. Bison? Other then what I was told about them, I have not a clue.

There is no way to have an idea without testing them. The 918's actually Comp 26918 is a conical spring. It could be a 981 if the numbers got switched which is a mild flat tappet spring.

Would this be the engine from Livs4GN ? There was a young guy on here that had a green motor that went thru hell with his car.

Love the stance of your GN!!!

I'm might interested in the block. How far are you from Philly if I want to pick it up? Please PM me a phone number to discuss. Thanks!