1986 Buick GN Street/Strip - Reposted

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
I am reposting my '86 Buick GN for sale

You can contact me at 732-535-2162, I perfer to be texted rather then called, but I will always return a missed phone call. I am located in Central NJ, 08837 if you need to see where that is.

The car is a 86 GN, Just over 75,000 miles. Has a 6 point rollbar with a swing-out on the drivers side. The car has alot of bolt-ons and a stock longblock currently installed.

Yes, The car does also have some issues, the paint is fair at best- it has be resprayed about 3 years ago and never wetsanded after, I'm sure it will clean up more after. Has some rust starting on the bottom of the doors and drivers side floorpan, front bumper fillers are broken, I do have fiberglass fillers that the car comes with. The "brake" light comes on the dash if you pump the pedal but does not get hard. The weatherstripping can be replaced, the car does not leak, but they are starting to crack/show wear. I do have a full vacumm brake kit and 2 powermasters to come with the car as well.

Mods

• TE63-1 Turbo
    Cottons front mount intercooler
    60# Mototron injectors
    SS THDP
    BuickGN.com cold air kit
    3" ATR exhuast with testpipe
    Hotwired Walbro 340 fuel pump
    GenII Translater using an LS1 MAF
    Art Carr Non L/U 3200 converter
    Dyno-tech Hi-Pro trans
    Moser axles and Eaton posi in the stock 8.5" rear
    GNX style vents in fenders
    2.5" Fiberglass cowl hood
    H4 Conversion with HID low beams
    Weld Draglites
    ATR rear sway bar
    90/10 shocks in front
    Scanmaster

The car comes with a semi-assembled longblock as well. It is a low milage 109 block with stock rotating assembly, ported irons, Comp 218 camshaft, new lifters, valvesprings, ARP headstuds installed with new GM gaskets, also have a ported lower intake and 70 MM upper doghouse and 70 MM TB. Car also comes with a T76 polished turbo as well.

A few commonly asked questions;

What is wrong with the motor thats currently in the car?
The motor does leak oil...yes, I was never concerned on account of the other motor.

Do you have the stock wheels?
No, I do not...The only wheels I have available are the current Welds.

Can The cage be removed?
I'm sure it can be, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Is it a real Grand National?
To my knowledge, yes it is.

How much for the car without the other motor?
I have no need for the other motor after the car is gone.

Do you have the stock hood and fenders?
Yes I do, I have a set of fenders with turbo wheel wells and a stock GN hood.

Can you ship the car?
No, I cant, nor can I offer delivery.

What does the car run?
Car has gone 11.22@117.9 on 110 octane, 11.36@116.1 on 100 octane avgas, 11.69@112 on straight 93 pump gas in its current configuration with the stock motor that's currently residing in the car.

5772_106983752885_529382885_2217330_1707594_n.jpg

5772_106983742885_529382885_2217329_3888637_n.jpg

129.jpg

116.jpg

125.jpg

downsizegn8.jpg

136.jpg

127.jpg

134.jpg

Asking $9,000 for the car, Thank you.

I just can't believe you did not sell this car yet you had it on craigs list I remember 7. Months ago

what cant you ship the car? shipper shows up at ur door and you drive the car onto the trailer.:confused:

Couple questions.....Does the current motor in the car have any issues other than the oil leak??? Is that rust in the cow area under the wiper arms??

Couple questions.....Does the current motor in the car have any issues other than the oil leak??? Is that rust in the cow area under the wiper arms??

No rust. . .Dirt/leaves.

The motor has some leakdown but runs fine, no knocks/noises or oil consumption. . .