lock up problems

Fast Farmer

Hey guys, I need some help again.:) Put in new converter yesterday, and now for some reason, the lock up function is not working properly. Sometimes it locks up just as soon as it goes in second, sometimes it doesn't lock at all. Also it doesn't want to unlock with the brake switch most of the time. It also doesn't shift like it did before I put the converter in. It wants to shift up and down with minimal acceleration/deceleration. The new converter is a PTC lockup that I just got from Dusty. I dont think the converter is my problem though. When I could get thing to work right, the converter is perfect. Have adjusted the t.v. cable by pushing all the way back, and then mashing the gas to the floor. Will a lock up switch fix this mess? Thanks guys. All help is appreciated.

Ok guys, I unplugged the TCC plug from trans. Works good without the lockup. Will it hurt anything to drive the car with the TCC soleniod unplugged till I have time to fix it?

Also, before I unplugged the TCC soleniod this morning, I drove it probably 15 miles this morning and the thing worked perfectly. Unlocked with the brake switch and everything. It must be malfunctioning after it gets some heat in the trans. I have a big trans cooler on it, so it might be taking some time to warm up.

Yup long ago mine did that when coming to a stop from riding on the highway. Sticky solenoid.