Limited 6L LS Conversion

There has been no word yet guys. I'm still looking for parts to show up. If they're smart, they'll sit on them for a while...but you never know.
Please keep your eyes open.
Thanks.
Kevin

I actually found the remains of the car at the police impound lot last Thursday. I went there today and got it back. There's not much left.
Pearllast.jpg

Did you have full coverage insurance?

I hope so.

They even stole the windshield?

Sorry for your loss.

On a positive note..... you probably had a few things you would have done to make it better after you got through.... now is your chance to do it...

Jesus what are these guys doing with the parts from all of these stolen cars? Its not like they can sell them to Turbo regal guys unless Its a shady one. I'd be keeping my eyes on eBay.

They actually dropped the tank from the looks of the picture and took the fuel pumps. There are some shi#%^ people out there and it is a shame!!!!!!!!!!I feel very bad for you.

So they stole one door but not the other?

It looks like a front cap..... windshield.... door..... and some interior pieces and you would be a good way toward fixing the "shell" at least.

Man that makes me sick at my stomach.

I actually found the remains of the car at the police impound lot last Thursday. I went there today and got it back. There's not much left.
Pearllast.jpg

Kevin, keep on eye on Craigslist also. That place harbors scammers and thieves! If you see anything you even think is yours give that info to the police and hope for the best OR send an email and see if they respond and give that info to the police also.

"They actually dropped the tank from the looks of the picture and took the fuel pumps."
If that's the case, I'd bet that:
1. They knew the car, and what was in it.
2. They are familiar w/ these kinds of builds, and knew exactly where to look.
3. With that extensive a strip, they had a place that provided considerable comfort and cover...

I'm betting they had followed you to the restaurant, then you ran them off, and they followed you home, then to work.
Could even be someone you work with......

Just like a homicide investigation: Start at the inner circle, and work your way outward...

Man.... I'm pissed for you! I hate F N theives. i had my $30K Turbo 1K Gixxer stolen a few years back! I just cant tolerate when people feel they need to steal **** you worked hard to get!

Hope they find em and hang em!

I got home from work early today and was just poking around on the site.....I just got done reading this thread from the very first page.....I have to say that was a sweet build and you did a great job! I was excited the hole time I was reading and enjoyed watching the car come up. Then as I read the last few pages I just about yelled Son of a Bi*@h!!!!!!! that absolutely pisses me off! I hate that for you so much! I have not any car stolen but I have lost to '87 Gn's to some bad car wrecks so I do know what it is like to loose something that you put so much work into. Please post what the ins. does for you.....I had to fight with my ins. company but in the end they made good on the car....both of them. I am really sorry!!!

Wow.... All that hard work... I hate theives man.... Man o man... Sorry about what happend to your car..

Sorry to hear of your loss. Someone needs there a$$ kicked!! Makes people not want to share build info due to the fact there's some a$$ lurking around trying to get a way at your hard work. Your next build well be even better!!