lets hope for the best !!!! TROOPER T hopefully saveable !!! SAD PICS :(

image-1030801795.jpg
image-3350268188.jpg
image-1030801795.jpg

Notice the vin # matches the pic with the emission sticker. Also notice CT was the owner of the car and the title is from 1988

I met a customer this weekend who has another trooper t fromCT and may have owned trooper t rosewood car unless there was more than 1 rosewood trooper t???

My friend bought one of these at auction over the summer. It still has radios and everything in it. I'll get a hold of him tomorrow and see if he still has it. He tells me it's really nice.

Edit, thanksgiving tomorrow. How about the next day.

OHIOC5 is his a trooper t? is it from CT? see if you can get pics also pics of his trunk sticker.colors? options? thanks

He's not a trooper, he owns a Buick dealership here in town. If he still has it I'll get the pics. I'll try to snap some of his over 100k mile GNX too for shits and giggles.

He's not a trooper, he owns a Buick dealership here in town. If he still has it I'll get the pics. I'll try to snap some of his over 100k mile GNX too for shits and giggles.

I wasn't asking if he was a cop. I wanted to know if his car was ordered from buick from day 1 to be a cop car aka trooper t or maybe his was a regular regal t and turned into a dare cop car or something.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1385659287.433086.jpg

This was the CT poster that used to be around back in the day.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1385659413.016179.jpg

This pic is on google . Type in CT police buick and it will come up. Notice the lights in the corners of the back windows

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Interesting. A GN police car with aftermarket GNX wheels, custom turbo shield, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a 145 speedo.

D

Get back to work James. Want some help? I'll bring a megaphone over and yell at you from a lounge chair. Really....its no problem :)

Also how did you find that document? Maybe it could help others figure out if there are more of these types of cars left

James, it was just under the passenger seat.. found it when i was vacuumin i think it was folded up in the seat rail.