LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.....Oklahoma GN vs. Ford Race!!

Bronco Johnny

Well, gentlemen, its almost that time again!! Only about 3 months to go until showtime....what is old Bronco Johnny bringing to the party this year? Hell you just never know...a few more pounds of boost, a few more horsepower....???

make sure you guys stock up on plenty of depends this year.
lest see last years it was pretty good event with no sandbagging, lets keep it the same this year;)

Yes sir Mr. Sneaky, I'll probably run a 13.80 in qualifying and then give her a little boost and get her down into the 12.0s....

I might actually be able to make it this year, I know you Ford guys have taken it in recent years. Hows the track, and what kind of tree??

Originally posted by striker_29
I might actually be able to make it this year, I know you Ford guys have taken it in recent years. Hows the track, and what kind of tree??

The track is usually pretty slick. If somebody knew how a broom worked it would be a lot less slick. Slick hurts a street mustang more than a street buick.

Last year was pro tree and it went down to the last 4 races. Very exciting until the end.

Less boost (after the air/water intercooler :D), more power, faster times, and a powerglide are what I've got for ya this year!

If you guys don't find someone to buy my TA, so I can get another GN, I guess I'll have to bring a *&%^^%% Ford! Don't make me do that!:D

Hold on! I just found a mayonneise lid that I can use as a 3" supercharger pulley on my wife's GS!:eek:

Well, I see that we have a few boozers in the audience so far, you must be drunk to think bringing those mom and pop cars with the toy blowers on em out there to play.

I figure I'll only run about 22 psi this year, hell I want to give you guys a chance....

your right... i probably should be sure to put 93 oct in the gtp first.. maybe give her a tune up

Originally posted by RoadRageGN
your right... i probably should be sure to put 93 oct in the gtp first.. maybe give her a tune up
:confused: THATS A PONTIAC
lay off the vodka and grape juice man

And don't wait until the last minute to get ready! Start planning early. This event is huge fun, win or lose! It's set up so that everything from a 15 second stocker to 7 second cars all participate. Last year there were 100 buicks but we were still hurtin' in the 9 second and faster range. That's were they beat us the last couple of years, folks. If you have a 9 second or faster Buick or know someone with one we need YOU in Noble, Oklahoma (Oklahoma City) on saturday, Oct. 25!

Originally posted by soonergn
And don't wait until the last minute to get ready! Start planning early. This event is huge fun, win or lose! It's set up so that everything from a 15 second stocker to 7 second cars all participate. Last year there were 100 buicks but we were still hurtin' in the 9 second and faster range. That's were they beat us the last couple of years, folks. If you have a 9 second or faster car or know someone with one we need YOU in Noble, Oklahoma (Oklahoma City) on saturday, Oct. 25!

In other words......

CALLING ALL FAST BUICKS, YOU ARE NEEDED!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by RoadRageGN

Don't forget to bring a giant cannon to shoot it out of as well....