Len Freeman Performance Transmission Las Vegas

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
Does ANYONE Know how to contact this Guy.... He built my transmission that lasted a whole 3k miles. Street car low boost... Would like a response?..?

lol... good luck with that and get in line. Len is MIA. not even his friends know where he is. can only assume jail or rehab.

What's going on???
I'm seeing several of my posts are mia...Including this one.
I responded at 7:39am today, see the post in my user/subscription list, but it's not here..

What's going on???
I responded at 7:39am today, see the post in my user/subscription list, but it's not here..

Your getting old and losing things.. :D

next thing ya know... :eek:

Len screwed over Shane too. He's the last person that would be getting posts deleted about them here.

What's going on???

So, I am not the only one afflicted by this strange phenomenon.
I forget what threads I post on and where they are at too.

Damn, guess I'm one of the lucky ones. His trans worked great for years in my car. Good luck. Last I heard he was all over the US.

Peter

Seems to me there are quite a few people around here that shoulda listened to me and John Pekar a few years ago...

Len Freeman is a pile of trash. You should be thrilled beyond words that your transmission actually made it out of your driveway.

Well, grumpy, it's..

for sure, old folks here, get ABSOLUTELY no respect!!:p
I feel like Rodney Dangerfield.........:D

for sure, old folks here, get ABSOLUTELY no respect!!:p
I feel like Rodney Dangerfield.........:D

Chuck I read your post. Your not crazy.... I don't know what happened to it either.... Very odd... I will check the logs and see what I can find....

Chuck I read your post. Your not crazy.... I don't know what happened to it either.... Very odd... I will check the logs and see what I can find....

A BIG thank you! For a minute, I was getting worried!!:eek::D

Seems to me there are quite a few people around here that shoulda listened to me and John Pekar a few years ago...

Len Freeman is a pile of trash. You should be thrilled beyond words that your transmission actually made it out of your driveway.

Black Power:
I do not regret not listening to you one bit. I am very happy with my Len Freeman tranny and the work that he did on it. And I know lots of other people that are quite happy with theirs too. To me, it's unfortunate what happened to Len Freeman and the reasons behind it. I have no idea where he is at, and I hope that he and his family are well. On the other hand, I can't say enough bad about the way that he left and will make no excuses for him on that.

Black power:
Even though I wrote that I did not regret listening to you about Len Freeman, that really is not a true description of what happened in the timeline - timeframe that it happened. I had my tranny done by Len Freeman along in about Oct - Nov of maybe '08 or '09 and I did not start hearing of problems with Len until about March - April of the following year. And i do appreciate you giving people heads up whether it involved any particular people or not. A heads up is a heads up whether it is correct and applicable to everybody or not.
No harm / foul intended on my earlier portion of this post.

Black Power:
I do not regret not listening to you one bit. I am very happy with my Len Freeman tranny and the work that he did on it. And I know lots of other people that are quite happy with theirs too. To me, it's unfortunate what happened to Len Freeman and the reasons behind it. I have no idea where he is at, and I hope that he and his family are well. On the other hand, I can't say enough bad about the way that he left and will make no excuses for him on that.

Black power:
Even though I wrote that I did not regret listening to you about Len Freeman, that really is not a true description of what happened in the timeline - timeframe that it happened. I had my tranny done by Len Freeman along in about Oct - Nov of maybe '08 or '09 and I did not start hearing of problems with Len until about March - April of the following year. And i do appreciate you giving people heads up whether it involved any particular people or not. A heads up is a heads up whether it is correct and applicable to everybody or not.
No harm / foul intended on my earlier portion of this post.

Fair enough, Gary! I'm glad you got a good one and not a grenade. It seems like his earlier stuff was good and it all went to the crapper in the last few years. :cool: