Leak

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
My Razor Alky kit is leaking from the top of the pump. I have a 180 mile trip to take Friday morning. I retaped the inlet and outlet connection but it seems to be coming from the top section where it meets the body of the pump. I think the guy who painted my car tightened it up to tight when he reinstalled the pump and cracked the housing.(it was installed attached to the bumper support). This sucks. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Hi AJ
How long have you had the pump?
They normally fail in 3-4 years from the methanol and leak in that area.
Sounds like what mine did 4 years

I can fix the pump. But need my hands on it to replace its bad parts.

The pressure side can hit over 150 PSI.. meaning bandaids wont work.

Or in a crunch, buy a new pump.

Pump

How much for a new pump? Looks like I will be without alky this weekend. Time to buy some race fuel. Can't drive this thing without turning up the wick!

New pump is 150. Better have a chip burned for high boost using race fuel. You cant shut the alky off.. as it will lean out the motor.

Street or alky chip only supports 16-17 PSI fuel without injection.

My Razor Alky kit is leaking from the top of the pump. I have a 180 mile trip to take Friday morning. I retaped the inlet and outlet connection but it seems to be coming from the top section where it meets the body of the pump. I think the guy who painted my car tightened it up to tight when he reinstalled the pump and cracked the housing.(it was installed attached to the bumper support). This sucks. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Ive got a new pump at Ottos. Just come get it later and relace it when you get your new one.