Last night a night I will never forget

Tony Shoaff

St. Louis Gateway
1st pass 10.07@137.12 the warned me to slow down
2nd pass I shut the car off at the 1/8th 6.788@111.54
3rd pass they told me to go out and run to the 1000ft mark
Added 2 deg timing until 4500rpm and ran 60ft 1.49 1/8th 6.23@112.98
1000 ft mark I lifted 8.131 but still ran a 9.894@120.18 I wish I would have never lifted:mad: Last run for the win 10.17@136.32. Not bad for a very hot street motor with iron heads:cool:The air was cool and the track was wet. I will be back for nex't Tuesday for hopefully another record breaking night for this little V-6!!

Congrats Tony, Keep it up there will be more like it.......:biggrin:

Yes he did. Look in my sig. He is the best I know when it comes to the T-pro Period!!! We have just got started.

ya i cant wait till i get my car back togeather and let turborick tune it.he seems like he knows his **** and is willing to help out any gn owner.as a matter of fact he still has my t-pro.cograts on the times,im sure it will only get better.

Any more info on the tune? Boost? Compression ratio? Looks like you had a high 9.7 low 9.8 there on the pass you lifted.

Yea I should have never lifted. I would of been kicked out though if I stayed in it. The boost was from 25-29 manual heavy duty wastegate. I have a lighter spring wastegate on its way so I can keep the boost down and add some timing. I am not sure what the compresson ratio is?? DLS knows? I don't think it is high like everyone thinks?

Man that is awesome!!!!! Congrats you are getting the job done!

Yea I should have never lifted. I would of been kicked out though if I stayed in it. The boost was from 25-29 manual heavy duty wastegate. I have a lighter spring wastegate on its way so I can keep the boost down and add some timing. I am not sure what the compresson ratio is?? DLS knows? I don't think it is high like everyone thinks?

You might get boost fall off with a lighter spring. You have room for a little more timing on your current combo. What fuel did you use? You might get more mph with a taller slick. Im not sure what the measured height is on the 325-50's

Yea I hate to slow it down but I have no choice to finish out the season. Then I will make my decision to add to this car or build another car?? I am going to add timing and work on my 60ft times this weekend. I am going to put the big slicks back on for nex't weekend at US41:) I should pick up mph for sure. The car loves about 25lbs of boost but it creeps up in the 29-30 range towards the end of the 1/4 passes. No spark knock though:) I use 112-116 racing fuel. I take no chances. It you cannot afford the gas you need to sell the car!

He will be, along with some others. I will need help with this 8sec. Mustang I am lookin at:) I will have a winning GN and Mustang I hope! Come over to US41 this weekend Tom. We will be there pushing my GN to the top??