Last episode of Sopranos....

tomcatturbo

Tonight's 2nd to last episode of Soprano's was a long time coming, but a couple of the best character's tonight were wacked! Bobby, and Silvio! These guy's were key character's and awesome. Shucks.... especially Silvio- He was loyal and I believe one of the greatest characters.

What a travesty! Tony's hiding out! and Phil's New York boy's are going for all out blood. "Take off the head of the New Jersey hoodlums", as he said.

This is a sad day. I could watch this Mob Soap opera indefinitely. The cast and character's made this the best series ever, and they'll never be anything like it.

Hats off to David Chase, the writer's and the cast!

I've watched every episode and loved them all. I'm sure there's a lot of other fellas in here who loved this whole series, especially the Turbobuick guys up in New York and Jersey. I'm originally from New York, grew up in South Beach Staten Island,when it was a little Pisano neighborhood, and there was places like Salumerias, and Delfinis' (to get the fresh Italian bread, sausage and cold cuts....)

I think Janice will kill Tony just as Tony and Phil make amends. Whatever happens I expect it to be a shock.

Tony said Silvio is on the hospital,Not dead

It was also said didn't look like he would regain consciousness:frown:

It sucks they are ending it, best show ever on TV IMO....

Great comments fellas!

Yeah, I do possibly agree, that Paulie Walnuts, may possibly make peace with New York. He's also "old school" and he wasn't on the top 3 list for Phil. Tony's the last one left to go....

Paulie's character was one of the best mobster character's ever alongside Joe Pesci in Goodfellas...

I heard that there's a few different endings which will be available for DVD only when it eventually goes up for sale.

I know it won't happen this way, but I think it would've been cool if Tony asked for some help from his Russian friend "Slava" the guy that launders his money for him, but I guess after Walnuts/Chris possibly killed his buddy in the Pine Barrens episode that's not gonna happen... That is one thing they never really resolved in that show, whatever happened to the Russian in the forrest??

Oh well, I figured Frank Vincent aka Phil Leotardo would be the boss after Johnny Sack passed and of course he will come after Tony because of his brother Billy that got killed by Tony's cousin "the other Tony" played by Steve Buscemi... Another thing I just thought about with this episode.. Where is Patsy?? He apparently got away when Silvio was shot so where the hell is he???

Patsy is going to hide, he forked up big time and Pauly isn't going to forget it. I'm sick of Tony's son also, crying and wining. I was hoping he would step up when Christopher was killed. Wishful thinking I guess.

Yeah your probably right about Patsy.. I was hoping AJ would have made the rope not so long and finally did something right!:D :eek:

Was nice to see Tony in the episode before this one take out his agression on the one NY guy "Coco" that was messing with Meadow especially when he makes him "eat it":cool:

That is one thing they never really resolved in that show, whatever happened to the Russian in the forrest??

Me and the hubby said the samething!! And what about the gun Bobby dropped in Canada after waking that one guy and all the witnesses, and what ever happened to the Italian with the ponytail (cant remember his name) that Carmella was in love with?:confused:

Me and the hubby said the samething!! And what about the gun Bobby dropped in Canada after waking that one guy and all the witnesses, and what ever happened to the Italian with the ponytail (cant remember his name) that Carmella was in love with?:confused:

Furio (the guy with the ponytail) went back to Italy and I believe went into hiding because Tony mentioned to Carmella about having friends over there that were looking for him (obviously we can assume why they were looking for him)... The thing with Bobby at the start of this season also lead me to believe that he would get flipped and maybe flip on Tony to save his own arse because they had some pretty good evidence on him including DNA (the guy ripped his shirt), but apparently that is not the case..

I always knew Paulie Walnuts would make it to the end because I believe Tony Sirico has a "No snitch" clause in his contract:)

With Paulie passing the Phil contract on to PAtsy makes me wonder if Paulie is working with Phil. It just seemed strange......Paulie never minded getting his hands dirty before. Great episode though....certainly looking forward to next week.

Too bad about Silvio BTW.....just a great character!

This is an interesting thought incubus. I like the possible theory, and you made a good point. But, Paulie seems to be a very faithful soldier, so this would really surprise me if he turns out to be 2 faced like you're saying...

Good point though

And you're right. Sivio's character will be very much missed by me too. I liked him.

With Paulie passing the Phil contract on to PAtsy makes me wonder if Paulie is working with Phil. It just seemed strange......Paulie never minded getting his hands dirty before. Great episode though....certainly looking forward to next week.

Too bad about Silvio BTW.....just a great character!

they've already set up the audience for Paulie's betrayal earlier with Tony asking again about the comments that got back about John's fat wife, and Walnuts pissed that no one showed at his mom's funeral.

they've already set up the audience for Paulie's betrayal earlier with Tony asking again about the comments that got back about John's fat wife, and Walnuts pissed that no one showed at his mom's funeral.

Also, if you remember correctly in Season 4 when Paulie got out of jail he wanted to leave the Soprano family and go work for Carmine in NY, but after discovering Carmine had no idea about him (unlike Johnny Sack was leaving him to believe) he changed his tune and got back in Tony's good graces..

Kinda hope it doesn't turn out that way, but as you said it almost seems as though it is set up for the audience..

Only problem with that ending that I see is the set up, to much of a give away. The ending will be shock and awe. What we have all assumed happened may not have really happened. What I mean by that is people in the FAMILY that were to be waked and assumed to have been waked are still around. We just don't know it yet. I have a feeling that the Big Boss in Italy has allot to do with things going on right now. And who's to say Jr. doesn't get PO'ed with Tony with the finance issue about the old folks home and finish what he started. Jr. could be behind of the hit list on Tonys little group. Just a thought, I wouldn't count Jr. out just yet.

Really going to miss the show. I have spent a lot of time in the areas and streets where all this was filmed. I'd be surprised if the show's origin didn't have a bit of a connection...:D

This dude is my favorite. Patsy Parisi. Loyal, cold blooded and bad azz.

They can't kill off all the good ones. You know they'll make a movie in a few years.

Just as long as Tony Jr. ends up as fish food. :D

Attachments

• patsy_parisi.jpg
    patsy_parisi.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 266
I belive the women will play the biggest part in the end. The name "sopranos" has to have a double meaning somehow.

Scott