It Was One of Those Days - Part 42

Awesome

Steve,
Let me know when this is available and how much!
Need a hardcopy of this for sure!
Thanks

Wow that was good i was sitting on the edge of my seat butt puckered anticipating the outcome you really need to make this into a movie id buyit ;)

Where can I find them! I thought this was a good story. And my brothers still can't believe they're dream car got owned by mine :D.
Just click on his name and pull up all his post! OH, this was totally awesome!!! Lost 4 words.

Im Glad I Found This After The Post On The Sy/ty Cash For Clunkers Post Now Im Ready For The Day :d

Hi Guys... man, I'm sorry but I have been beyond swamped. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I promise - there will be more up within the next few weeks but no later than October 1st. So, hang in there - it just keeps getting better.

Hi Guys... man, I'm sorry but I have been beyond swamped. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I promise - there will be more up within the next few weeks but no later than October 1st. So, hang in there - it just keeps getting better.

i think i need to change my shorts after seeing you made a post. :tongue:

We are still hanging in there.......

It is October 1, and we need our fix.......:)

Gary

haha i second that

Me too... :cool:

Just kidding - if I have the time tomorrow (Saturday), you should see at least 1 chapter and possibly two posted before 10pm Eastern Time. I'll do my best to get them up.

Oh - and they're good... very, very good. Even I'm impressed. :eek:

Sorry...

Not going to happen today - swamped again.

Soon, though... ASAP!

What an amazing story you have there. It was so detailed and just kept me on the edge of my seat! Way to go to the GOOD OLE AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!:D I cant wait to read more. So is the video still available of this race? What is it listed under on YouTube?