Last episode of Sopranos....

Wow that's a thought- Carmela knocking off Janice. I don't know about that one. She's have to be pretty darn mad, and the fact that Bobby is gone from the last episode... I don't think that this would happen.

The big question is- Will Tony Soprano be knocked off?

I sure hope not. I want to hope that this series can continue in the future in some way, shape or form!

Unbelievable, but I really think you may be onto something with the A.J. theory... AJ is on the brink of catastrophe, and this would be quite and ending to the Sopranos! Holy Cow, I believe it's possible.

Thing I love most about this show is it reminds me of the earlier years of my life growing up in NE Philly....

My wife (Nebrasksa native) doesn't seem to get half of it but she still loves the show just as well.

I make it back to the northeast about once a year or so and enjoy visiting the boys from the neighborhood. One day I was flipping through my highschool year book (Archbishop Ryan) and started taking notice to some of the last names....children of mafioso:cool:

Anyone want to send a hoggie, Tasty Cakes, and a bag of soft pretzels out to Kansas?

Thing I love most about this show is it reminds me of the earlier years of my life growing up in NE Philly....

My wife (Nebrasksa native) doesn't seem to get half of it but she still loves the show just as well.

I make it back to the northeast about once a year or so and enjoy visiting the boys from the neighborhood. One day I was flipping through my highschool year book (Archbishop Ryan) and started taking notice to some of the last names....children of mafioso:cool:

Anyone want to send a hoggie, Tasty Cakes, and a bag of soft pretzels out to Kansas?

When is the last episode? BTW I am coming back to Kansas!:cool:

Sopranos- Sopranos!

What did ya'll think! I loved it!

Soprano's ending was absolutely fantastic, and I believe David Chase is a really smart man to keep Tony Soprano alive!

I loved every second of it. Best part was seeing Phil Leotardo go down!

What did ya'll think! I loved it!

Soprano's ending was absolutely fantastic, and I believe David Chase is a really smart man to keep Tony Soprano alive!

I loved every second of it. Best part was seeing Phil Leotardo go down!

Your right Tom, now we can have a movie in a year or two:biggrin: Phil got crunched;)

I thought the ending was lame. A series that long left that open ended is a cop out (IMO). Most of this season was excellent and this ending is in line with the last few so-so seasons. I didn't watch all of this time for it to be left so a movie could follow......then the movie will do the same BS so there could be a sequel. I didn't need for it to all be wrapped up in a tidy package but this was just sad.

I just started watching about 2 months ago and I'm glad that tony and his family didn't get whacked. It was a dumb ending but it does leave the door wide open for a movie. I liked the series, it reminded me of when I was younger the way my grandfather and dad and uncle's used to talk. Why did they decide to end the series ?
Tarey D.

"Made in America" Last Sopranos Show

Wow!

I don't even think I was breathing the last few minutes of the Sopranos! Very tense scene at the end tonight. Whew!

I have watched the Soprano's final ending a couple more times, I I have to say. I think I have some other thoughts
It's very well that the sudden abruption and turn to black could of also been Tony being "whacked" as well. Extremely possible ending, and Very Clever!

Remember the conversation Tony had with Bobby when he said, "maybe they don't even hear it coming, then Tony replied "go ask your friends on the wall", when they were out on the lake scene"

I'm a little twisted about this ending. Did the guy with the hat who went to the bathroom, whack Tony?? Or did the other couple of black guys who walked into the diner? Or was it finally and very tastefully implied with the blacked out ending??? Jeez, this is probably what Dave Chase wanted to convey....

I changed my mind. I'm a little confused now. I think I hate this ending. I didn't realize how clever this Dave Chase is. He left a big opening for everyone to guess what happened, but people who really picked up on the storylines will truly kind of feel swayed this way.

I'd like to guess that Meadow walked into the diner, and Tony looked up at her to see her walk into it. Nothing happened with the other very suspicious characters. They were just implied. Tony is ok. Meadow sat down and complained about her being late, and curb-rashing her nice expensive rims.
And that the show continues, perhaps in a few years??? Maybe James Gandolfini needed a break, or other storylines are in the works?? That's what I'd like to think.

Oh, one more thing. I noticed that Phil was crushed by a Big FORD SUV. Nice advertising for Ford... ha ha! loved it. Made In America!

Wow!

It's very well that the sudden abruption and turn to black could of also been Tony being "whacked" as well. Extremely possible ending, and Very Clever!

Remember the conversation Tony had with Bobby when he said, "maybe they don't even hear it coming, then Tony replied "go ask your friends on the wall", when they were out on the lake scene"
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think this is really what happened, who really knows though. What's the use of HBO without this series?

Hello netflix, they will get my money now.

It sucked!!!!!!!

I've watched this thing from the very begining and I feel cheated....I agree that a movie could spawn off in a couple of years and would be great, but this was not the way it should have ended....It's like having sex all night long and not getting off...I hate it when that happens.....Oh well, Just my 2 cents worth........Tim

Still can't decide whether the ending was a stroke of brilliance or a colossal let-down. Would have enjoyed seeing Paulie in his own spin-off though.....