Las Vegas [West coast nationals]

d90dan said:
Teach me all your tuning secrets and you can stay at my place. 2 minutes from Jacks and it doesn't smell like old people. :eek:

:D :D

Cal is staying at Dick's house anyway so that's all BS.

Additional Rooms?

"Buzzard" (Jan Moeller) just sent emailed these hotels if you're looking for something more upscale. Terri Micale checked them out and they do have a few rooms left.

1) Wigwam Resort
300 Wigwam Blvd. Litchfield Park
623-935-3811
Superior Suite - sleeps up to 5 people. 2 rest. & 2 louges on property. 480 square room.
Only 4 rooms available at this time. Next step up had a few available. Secured parking.

2) Residence Inn by Marriot
2020 N Litchfield Park
623-547-4900
Studio or 1 Bedroom Suite are the same price of $179.00
King bed, kitchen, pullout sleeper
Security at the facility.

3) Hampton Inn
2000 N. Litchfield
623-536-1313
King Bed 139.00
2 Doubles 129.00
Local law enforcement patrol facility.

thanks for the hotel info. could you start a new thread that states this so guys don't have to sift through 5 pages to get the info?

I forwarded the info to the local Utah mailing list.

thanks guys!!

Scott Atk said:
How close is Surprise to the Air Force Base? I might be able to stay there.

Mapquest shows it to be about 18 miles. The Days Inn/Quality Inn is near the intersection of Bell Road and Highway 60. That's about 9 miles from Speedworld and a straight shot up 60.

image.jpg

Jack Evers said:
:D :D

Cal is staying at Dick's house anyway so that's all BS.

I am staying Dick's, but was planning on having my kids stay at your place. :tongue: BTW: My daughter loves dogs.

HighPSI said:
I am staying Dick's, but was planning on having my kids stay at your place. :tongue: BTW: My daughter loves dogs.

That's fine, Cal. Do your kids like Jack Daniel's?

Anybody know if the 11.50 index class will be pro-tree or sportsman??

p.s. I vote for "pro" :)