Las Vegas [West coast nationals]

Scott Atk said:
Anybody know if the 11.50 index class will be pro-tree or sportsman??

p.s. I vote for "pro" :)

Don't need no frigging pro-tree in this class. :smile: Thank you very much.

well i started calling vendors for donation's for the raffle. mike from full throttle is sending a stroker crank! what a killer raffle prize!!!! i am talking to other vender's and will list them as they commit. i want to thank mike again as he bought us a barrel of VHT at the indy race this year and the blue car ran its fast ET and MPH ever! mike i owe you dinner when you come to vegas.

There is no pre-registration this year. It was kept simple, at the gate you can pay to race or spectate for one, two or 3 days. This entitles you to make time-only runs for the event.

If you want to participate in the Buick race classes, heads-up or bracket, you will pay and register for them at the WCN tent inside the track.

Of course you MUST be registered before you make any class qualifying runs.:)

Looking good for me as well. I took the new engine up to about 18 psi today, and it's still running. :biggrin: My freshened 200 4R is also working good. (Thanks Len!!)

well

well as of right now im going to be cutting it close. im going to make it. im just waiting on my converter and with the new tranny i hope everything goes well. then its time to try to tune as best as i can with only 2 days to tune with. car has been sitting for 4 years so it will be quite the task.:mad: o and forgot to put the car still needs to go the the body shop for tent roll bar seat belt tab and a buff.