Lapse in judgement?

Knowing your level of detail, you've got some work ahead of you.
Is that a type of wideband that can be mounted at that angle?

Nice ride Neal!!! I knew you couldn't stay away!!! But....how in the world are you ever going to get a SII car of that level smogged in KA (CA)??

90 degrees is OK but no lower than 90 degrees for the sensor...

Knowing your level of detail, you've got some work ahead of you.
Is that a type of wideband that can be mounted at that angle?

Don,

You're right, I need to clean some thing up. Overall the car is well engineered however there are some details I need to get squared away. It will be a little while before I bring it out to the strip but once I get a full exhaust system on it I may swing over to your shop. :D

Neal

Holy Toledo, I can't wait to ride in this thing if passengers are allowed at some point. :)
Wholly cow Morgan. We've been worried sick about you. Hope all's well. I'm bringing back the Bates show. Hope to see you there.

You're still in my sig.;)

Brutal 6 Racing Lives!

Mike Barnard

Hey Neal,
I missed this post back in Feb. I remember cruising the streets of Las Vegas with Paul and this car! ............. I'll say we were cruising! ;)
Paul says he is already having withdrawals, he is working on his turbo monte now.
Here are a few shot from Vegas. photo1.JPGphoto2.JPG

Hey Neal,
I missed this post back in Feb. I remember cruising the streets of Las Vegas with Paul and this car! ............. I'll say we were cruising! ;)
Paul says he is already having withdrawals, he is working on his turbo monte now.
Here are a few shot from Vegas.View attachment 186247View attachment 186248

I really like those pics you attached. I think I might just have to make one of them my avatar because no one wants to see my car on jack stands in the garage. :confused: I still need to call Paul and give him the progress report on the car just so he knows I'm taking good care of it. :D I think I've spent a couple of grand and driven it 20 miles or so. :rolleyes: What possess me to do this I'll never know!

Neal

I really like those pics you attached. I think I might just have to make one of them my avatar because no one wants to see my car on jack stands in the garage. :confused: I still need to call Paul and give him the progress report on the car just so he knows I'm taking good care of it. :D I think I've spent a couple of grand and driven it 20 miles or so. :rolleyes: What possess me to do this I'll never know!

Neal
I think I've spent a couple of grand and driven it 20 miles or so. :rolleyes: What possess me to do this I'll never know!

This is a standard with TR owners! :cool:

I think I've spent a couple of grand and driven it 20 miles or so. :rolleyes: What possess me to do this I'll never know!

This is a standard with TR owners! :cool:

It is standard... My car has seen less than 300 miles in the past 2 years and I think I've dumped more than $10K in to it and it still needs paint and carpet :p I had a 2001 Z06 for ~4 years put over and maybe put $1500 in to it and most of that was keeping it clean (damn black cars!)