Lapse in judgement?

It's a running car but hasn't seen the track in a few years. There are some things I'd like to do as far as installing a full exhaust and some front end work etc. I need to learn how to drive the car because I've never had a TH400 with a reverse manual valvebody before. Most of the rest would be cosmetic stuff. I know Paul had run 9.21@ 148 so I have a good starting point. :D

Neal
Piece of cake. You'll get the hang of it in no time.

Ya did the right thing! Have ya ever owned a black one? Painted bumpers are pretty trick!

Nice car Neal. Mustangs vs the World VI is next month, you should "try it out"...hahaha:D

Looks nice, maybe you and Ben can take a class on that reverse manual valve body.. took his stage car out the other day and I kept saying 'shift !' :D

Wasn't this car in Pinks?

Rodney you have a good eye. The car was on Pinks. I believe it was some time around 2006. I know Paul has a giant banner hanging in his garage with the car doing a huge wheel stand. I hope that doesn't happen to me the first time out I'd probably crap myself. ;)

Neal

At the first Pinks All Out event in Phoenix, Paul and Dick Kereny were paired in the final 32 run off as they were both
in the group running 9.0-9.2 :)

Dick screwed up at the line to give Paul the win.

Paul barely lost to a Ford-powered Camaro in the second round. :(

You get that hood open? Lets see some engine shots! ;)

The hood is still stuck closed. I didn't play with it before work however I did go to AAA and start the registration process. Now all I have to do is get the car Inspected and smogged. :rolleyes: At least I can drive the car with the temporary registration they gave me. :)

Neal

750H.P.V6 said:
Rodney you have a good eye. The car was on Pinks. I believe it was some time around 2006. I know Paul has a giant banner hanging in his garage with the car doing a huge wheel stand. I hope that doesn't happen to me the first time out I'd probably crap myself. ;)

Neal

I used to watch Pinks All Out all the time so the name was very familiar, and then I remembered his white T in the Arizona episode. Glad to see you in another turbo Buick, would love to check out your car at the next meet....whenever that may be. ;)

nice score Neal, really starting to like those white Ts

Thanks Dave!

It seems like I'm just destined to own a white car. I've owned a bunch of Turbo Regals and a couple of GN's over the years but only 3 white ones. One was a GN beleive it or not, my last street car that James has now and this one. The black cars are notorious but the white ones slip under the radar. Just the way I like it. :D

Neal

Could we get an engine shot......I would like to see the particular parts...

Could we get an engine shot......I would like to see the particular parts...

Norb,

It's a bit scruffy under the hood so I wasn't wanting to show it off. I guarantee this is being rectified as we speak!

DSCN1771.JPG

Thanks, it not too bad, you might want to relocate the fuel lines in case it rains while your out taking the car shopping for bread and milk, the wiper arms might get stuck in them..