Kirbans, what is the problem?

JEGS just lost an order I placed. It happens to all vendors. It's how they deal with the situation that I feel is important and Kirban's has always made good with me.

I only have had 1 purchase from Kirbans and it was on ebay for a set of gnx repro centercaps. The center caps had plain jane gnx stickers applied over a trans am emblem which would not have been a problem except that the gnx stickers were all crooked and had air bubbles in them. I contacted kirbans and was told something along the lines of it is what it is. I figured if they cant a small thing like that correct i dont need to order anything else from them.

We had our Vendor stop installing the stickers on the caps over 5 years ago because of problems with wrinkles. Decals have been shipped with the caps but not installed since about 2007.

We sure are not perfect but we do try to correct any problems.

Pete
Kirbans

The only perfect man died 2012 years ago...

How can you blame a company for the shippers messing up?

Yeah Shane !!
How is Kirban's at fault for UPS losing the package?? SH-T happens guy and don't worry Dennis will make it RIGHT !!

I'n not a hater. In fact I will most likely order from Kirban's again. Businesses need feedback though to ensure their customers are happy. By providing feedback hopefully my next order will go a little better and not a little worse. And by providing feedback such as their website not working properly they can rectify a situation that is most certainly costing them money.

You may not be a hater, but you're certainly not smart enough to know where the feedback should be directed and where it should not. You're original post slandered the vendor for something they had no control over. Your anger should have been directed at the shipper who (you knew) had lost the shipment. The Vendor didn't loose the shipment, why even mention them??

You may not be a hater, but you're certainly not smart enough to know where the feedback should be directed and where it should not. You're original post slandered the vendor for something they had no control over. Your anger should have been directed at the shipper who (you knew) had lost the shipment. The Vendor didn't loose the shipment, why even mention them??

And if you were smarter you would see that I said nothing about the shipper loosing my order :rolleyes: . Also you would know that stating facts is not slander.

And if you were smarter you would see that I said nothing about the shipper loosing my order :rolleyes: . Also you would know that stating facts is not slander.

I have to aplogize, I hit the quote button on the wrong post. My comments were directed at the OP (george harris).

wow i know you get frustrated, but talk about the wrong guy to b!tch about. Well we all make mistakes, hopefully he gets everything worked out.

I've ordered alot from Kirbans through the years and the very few times that there was some minor problem they always took care of it quickly. I'll continue to give them my business.

Kirbans and all of it's crew. Thank you for 20+ years of service. Not one item, but many.

Kirban has always been one of the fastest I have ever used- order a part and usually have it the next day- they just don't have fast cars. They re darn good at shipping too!