Kirban's Terrible Logistics

She would have sent you a tracking number even if you had not asked for one. She sends tracking to everyone by the end of the next business day. Pete

op sounds like you truly need to order somewhere else that has all this time to keep in touch with you on the order status. I am sure Dennis will be sorry to see you go.

Kirban is a veteran business owner with integrity who has been involved from Day One with these cars. He has a long standing business that was established and is maintained by that integrity and hard work. He is on the VERY short list of people who have done more for the Turbo Regal (and other car brands) community than the Buick Motor Division itself.
You are new to the TR world. You received your parts in a reasonable amount of time. You are ordering parts for a 26-29 year old niche cult car. You then attack/slander/angrily post here. You won't receive much sympathy here, sorry.

KIRBANS IS TOP NOTCH ordered several times quality parts timely shipping great packing. I also sent in 2 power master cores and with a list of parts I wanted and recieved them with no problems

Yea they ship very fast and have great customer service skills

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You ordered on Wed on the phone and she sent you the Tracking Number on Thurs afternoon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just because I am new to TRs does not mean I am new to cars, does it? I think not.
I have been dealing with cars one form or fashion for over 20 years.

If you have the part ship it! if you don't COMMUNICATE IT! Quite simple. It seems that you all are quite mis-informed or practice selective reading.
Not ONCE did I bash him as a seller, I bashed him as their communication issues.
Again, if theyh would of communicated that there was a delay, I would of been ok with it, but they didn't.

As a reputable vendor, you should communicate and issues or delays and not wait for the customer to do so.

I had to wait 3 months from a part from Ferrari due to the factory had to custom make it, but they communicated it and updated me on the status the whole process.

Unfortunately, Pete and Kirban's does not want to resolve it offline, and that further confirms what myself and the others that PM'd me about their service.

You ordered on Wed and received the order 4 shipping days later on Tues. What would you like to resolve?

Pete

You ordered on Wed and received the order 4 shipping days later on Tues. What would you like to resolve?

Pete

Nevermind, this is pointless as I am the bad guy for your screw up

I will just sell the Fing car...

Ordered from them again and they gave me a $40 credit

That seems like an act of good faith on the part of the vendor.

When I had an issue I contacted Pete and he took care of it. I would buy again from them as well as most vendors here on the board.

He could try this guy.
http://www.worldofmotorworks.com/store/
He carries a lot of the same parts as Kirban's.
And he is closer, so he might get his stuff in a day or two. :)
Thats just mean lol give the new guy a break lol :D !!!!
Horndog a few things i have learned... theres only a few guys you can order parts from halfway reliably when dealing with these cars.....Kirban is one of them... Dont ever ever ever get butt hurt on Turbobuick.com..... Its like a big family here and well ...... youll figure it out.... Places like summit could give two shits about any tech/part issue you have unless ur working on a mustang....If you dont know EXACTLY what you want part number and all ur screwed ordering from there....When ordering anything from anywhere not just cars in life period always expect people to be quick to take your loot and slow to give up what you ordered.. I always wait a week before i even think about complaining...This seems get worse as time goes on....and if you find someone with good service stick with them.......