Kirban's Terrible Logistics

This thread went a little crooked.......I do recall ordering parts via C.O.D. and good lord help you if they wouldn't send it that way, then you would have to get a money order or send in a check and that transaction would usually take 3-4 weeks at best......things are definitely faster these days......Bud Smith

See personal attacks.
Who says I own a Ferrari??
This is a prime example of selective reading.
Go back under the rock you came from.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Selective reading? Perhaps. I'll quote your post.

"As a reputable vendor, you should communicate and issues or delays and not wait for the customer to do so. I had to wait 3 months from a part from Ferrari due to the factory had to custom make it, but they communicated it and updated me on the status the whole process."

That said, you eluding to the fact that you are somehow associated with a Ferrari, either by ownership or not, as an anecdote was kind of a dickhead move and didn't help your cause by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm jus' sayin'.

You know if it wasn't me, this is pretty funny..

This is why Ferrari owners are better than the Audi owners and everyone know the difference between them and porcupines

Congrats Horndog you made it through your first hazing :p

On a positive note you could have far worse grievances with a vendor.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dennis is 66 years old and they arnt making anymore Turbo Buicks so we really are not going to get any bigger. And parts are getting harder to get everyday.

I will be talking to Horndog shortly so lets be nice to him. I do appreciate all the nice feedback/emails/texts. We do screw up a couple times a week on our end of things.

Pete

Yeah,and there not making anymore Dennis's either:D

Horndog doesn't understand that......

He just wants his stuff....... NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think NOW would be good enough.I think if he got his stuff 4 days before he placed the order and got an email from them 6 days before he placed the order thatmight make him happy.:confused: