Kirbans Performance

Christina in kirban's office is the only thing keeping that business running and she does a great job of it.
Agreed 100%.

I've ordered from Kirban's a few times since the other guy took over. Most orders are for multiple items and usually ship from both PA and IL to fill the order. For the last few orders the items that shipped from PA arrived quickly, the remaining items required a phone call to Christina for the ETA on the remaining items and she was always super helpful. Guess what a few days later the remaining items show up from IL, which I assume was due to a nudge from Christina.

Christina works from home in another state and doesn't always answer, but usually calls back in a day or so.
TIMINATOR
She resigned from Kirban Performance but still doing some work with Dennis under his other company (Kirban Enterprises), which I assume has no affiliation with Castle Performance.

She resigned from Kirban Performance but still doing some work with Dennis under his other company (Kirban Enterprises), which I assume has no affiliation with Castle Performance.
I would hope not.

I know Dennis did what he thought best for him at this point in his life, but if Castle is Castle is Castle, Castle is going to ruin Dennis' legacy and meticulously cultivated great reputation as "Kirban Performance".

Does Castle give a damn, NOPE.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but never all of the people all of the time.

What a shame.

Last edited:
Time to delete their #. Christine was the only reason I still did business with them.
As far as: "you can fool some of the people some of the time, etc.
"The big guy is still in office, China is still intercoursing us, and his "Snowman" son is still free.
TIMINATOR
FUCK JOE BIDEN AND THE ENTIRE BUNCH OF FUCKTARDS THAT ENABLE HIS FEEBLE, CRIMINAL, FAMILY GRAFT, CHINESE /UKRAINE, DICK SUCKING EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Listen, I’ll shit on Castle every chance I get. I’ll also call him a P.O.S. to his or his sons face. I’ll also put out the warnings about doing business with him.

That being said, his doors are still open unfortunately. Even with his rep preceding him, his doors are still open.

Not sure if he goes to BG but if he does no one has taken his head off. I’ve done business with Kirban, I refuse to do business with Castle. Dennis has allowed his good name to be tarnished. Maybe he doesn’t care & just wanted what was good for him I don’t know.

Sad to see a legacy go that way, but it’s too late now. Dennis will have to sleep with what he’s done & from what I’ve seen it hasn’t been positive.

Correct. I do believe Dennis made a big mistake by selling the business to castle and I told him that early on. It was a business decision and not one of his finest. Now Christina is gone. All He has left is his new emailing ' kirban side of the road' and that's just to sell parts that he has received over the years and to this day. It does also include cars he has for sale and some information he's accumulated in his mind over the years .
I've never had dealings with Castle but I can tell you that I was parked near him at bowling Green last year and he comes with a big gray mobile home and sells stuff out of it. I personally just stayed away. I think the best thing is just not to buy from castle and keep spreading the word If so many people have gotten wronged by Castle.

Last edited:
If you want to retire with a nest egg by selling your business, and there's only one buyer, your choices are limited.
Stay in business, walk away from your lifetime investment, or sell it to someone you hope will keep up your good name and traditions. ,
Don't beat on Kirban for his decision. I'm sure Castle didn't say anything about screwing the long term customers. Be glad for the good times dealing with Kirban in the past.
Don't trash Kirban, nor his good name, and as far as Castle, "the gloves are off, as they should be....
I sold my Havasu "getaway house" 4 years ago because many of the locally owned SUCESSFUL "mom & pop" resteraunts and shops were bought out by retired, californicated, libtards that changed the successful Arizona business model into the libtards paradise that they fled from. Right now, Havasu sucks! The libtards bought up everything and ruined it!
This scenario is playing out all across America as the last of the "can do" generation is retiring and dying off, only to be replaced by the "what's in it for me" punks.
The first wartime nuke was dropped by 19 to 31 year olds after flying at night for hundreds of miles over open ocean.
I don't know of a single 30 something that I would trust with a Cessna, delivering a hand grenade.
The world we knew and trusted is gone, we move on, and do the best we can with what we have to work with.
I tell my customers: "if you are happy with us, tell everybody! If you aren't, tell ME.
Help everyone by spreading the word of your experiences.
TIMINATOR

They fact they they go by ''Castle'' instead of ''Castlebuono'' should say everything that needs to be said.

FB really saved their asses with a fresh new group of newbies to go with their new aliases.

I can't wait to see what new technology will allow them to be able to start over again and get a new group of people to fuck over.