Kirbans Performance

He shouldn’t have let his name go with the sale of the business, let alone sell it to people of questionable history. I would have put a clause in the contract that the name had to change in a year.
Just one example: a local family owned plumbing and HVAC company sold and the next owners robbed everyone for years until they closed down. The good family name and reputation was destroyed.

He shouldn’t have let his name go with the sale of the business, let alone sell it to people of questionable history. I would have put a clause in the contract that the name had to change in a year.
Just one example: a local family owned plumbing and HVAC company sold and the next owners robbed everyone for years until they closed down. The good family name and reputation was destroyed.
Unfortunately the value is in his name and reputation, without that the value is assets for the most part.. Parts are parts. Name and reputation bring the value.

I'm not attempting to defend either side, its just the reality of a business sale and acquisition.

Unfortunately the value is in his name and reputation, without that the value is assets for the most part.. Parts are parts. Name and reputation bring the value.

I'm not attempting to defend either side, its just the reality of a business sale and acquisition.
Yep, I understand completely. Mark my words: The negativity that surrounds the Kirban name will only increase as time goes on thanks to this business transaction. That’s putting it very nicely.

The negativity that surrounds the Kirban name will only increase as time goes on thanks to this business transaction.
There's another possible explanation....
At Kirban's age, maybe, just maybe, the money outweighs the blowback.
In any case, those that still insist on buying from the Castle bunch, will just have to deal with the results.
Since the guy in Chicago has officially "divorced" from Kirban.....It's 100% CYA when sending this asshole your hard-earned money.

I DID receive my $$ back from paypal. Would it not be ironic if say , half my order showed up after my refund. 😏

I’ve had issues too. Ordered a P/S pump, received the wrong rotation pump from their supplier, should have been an easy fix but unfortunately it was in the midst of this whole transition. I was in contact with Christina then nothing, can’t get ahold of anyone and no replies to messages and emails.

It’s a shame, I did a lot of business with Dennis and Christina over the years but at the end of the day, Dennis is getting up there, none of us know the exact situation, and really I just hope Dennis got what he needed to out of the deal and is living his best retired life. He served our community well for a long time.

Side note, a company called Lares has a reverse rotation P/S pump on Rock Auto that’s all new, aluminum housing, looks like a nice piece and it’s worked flawlessly so far, was about $130.