Kill shoutbox!

and when you try to scroll down to the forum with the wheel on the mouse you end up just scrolling the contents of the shoutbox

See the gray bar with the word shoutbox??? Look way over on the right hand side. See the little - sign??? click it. Problems solved.

See the gray bar with the word shoutbox??? Look way over on the right hand side. See the little - sign??? click it. Problems solved.

Easy-button.jpg

EASY what? I was just pointing out where the little - (minus) sign was to get rid of the shout box.

until you log back in then it is back, also when you go back to the main forums it pops up again. is there a option in user CP?

Mine never comes back. Unless I get logged out for some reason.

Im going to remove it. When people post bitching about it being gone, someone please direct them to this thread.

Dave, for me it would still load, and THEN disappear. It would take almost 5 seconds to load, and really slowed down going back to the forums list.

Much better now.
Thanks, Jay.

Was hoping to get my 200th post in the shoutbox but I'am to late. Oh well it only took eight years and nine months to get there.;)