Kill section is dead

Front Mount

I'm TDY out here in Southern CA and want to read about some kills. Do I need to take my rental Mitsubishi Outlander out and go chicken hunting to get a post in the Kill Section or what?

Nobody wants to race TR's / GN's anymore. These cars have legend status on the streets at this point. Everyone I come across smiles, gives me a thumbs up, and then hangs back. Like a retired champion boxer, nobody wants to take them on, they just want to pay their respects.

Ha I can never seem to find a hot rod in the gn, but it seems like I always got fast cars around me when I'm in my 3/4 ton gasser smh.

Nobody wants to race TR's / GN's anymore. These cars have legend status on the streets at this point. Everyone I come across smiles, gives me a thumbs up, and then hangs back. Like a retired champion boxer, nobody wants to take them on, they just want to pay their respects.

Dude, I feel ya. It is impossible for me to get a race. A TR built like mine and then they see the roll cage and my tag frame says 'Silent but Violent'. I have had blown Mustangs next to me before and they won't even look at me.

Bad for some fun, but great for our image. Much respect for us out there.

the guys that are doing it mostly stay under the radar.its nice to read about some kills,but the guys that are truly into it and are a step away from high heat have chosen to keep things seen to as few as possible.

Just had it out with a snake. :) 6>10
I'll try to post something up tonight in the Kill Section.

It is winter. As soon as it gets nice and the salt is washed off the road I will be out in the street like Rambo. Killing everyone I see lol.

We got 7' snow banks here. Have to wait till spring.

Viper battle just posted in the kill section.

Just picking up the slack around here for The Chicken. :D

Happy Spooling.

I got a nice 16yr old daughter s kill but its not a buick

Last edited: