KC MEET need ideas

Another idea would be a dyno day??? I can ask Ryan what he could do for us.......I dont know how many guys would like something like that?? Get enough and he would certainly put together a deal for us.
That would be cool or I was Talking to Adam about meeting in Topeka for test and tune. I'm not ready to make any passes in mine yet but hopefully by this fall I'll have it tuned and turned up.

New to KC. Wil be there. Have a TT WE4 but not quite road worthy...darn power master.....but I will be there with my Syclone. I'll look for you TurboBuick boys. A friend of mine is a member of the Golden Oldies club.

New to KC. Wil be there. Have a TT WE4 but not quite road worthy...darn power master.....but I will be there with my Syclone. I'll look for you TurboBuick boys. A friend of mine is a member of the Golden Oldies club.
Looking forward to it!

time to make the hydroboost or vacuum switch.......

Ok boys here is the deal for a test and tune......We can do a couple of options here. We need to give Rayn and Chad at least a couple of weeks notice but these are the options.

1.) minimum of 10 cars. since we are rwd they drop the price to 35.00 with wideband hook up for 3 pulls. You can always pay extra for more pulls if you are tuning on the car. We could set up a date that will work for everyone and even fire up the grill or something behind the shop, and make a day of it.

2.) If we can generate a 1000.00 we can rent the shop and make it a weekend event. I think if we went that route we should try and get the Iowa boys down here. What would be nice about that is unlimited pulls, which would allow time for tuning as well. Another thought would be bringing in a tuner, I do know of someone wanting to hire Cal for a 6765 4.3 build in an s10. That is just a something I was thinking of last night??

http://www.mkcperformance.com/

here is a link to thier shop if any one is interested. I think we could put something together like this and maybe make it an anual event.

Ok boys here is the deal for a test and tune......We can do a couple of options here. We need to give Rayn and Chad at least a couple of weeks notice but these are the options.

1.) minimum of 10 cars. since we are rwd they drop the price to 35.00 with wideband hook up for 3 pulls. You can always pay extra for more pulls if you are tuning on the car. We could set up a date that will work for everyone and even fire up the grill or something behind the shop, and make a day of it.

2.) If we can generate a 1000.00 we can rent the shop and make it a weekend event. I think if we went that route we should try and get the Iowa boys down here. What would be nice about that is unlimited pulls, which would allow time for tuning as well. Another thought would be bringing in a tuner, I do know of someone wanting to hire Cal for a 6765 4.3 build in an s10. That is just a something I was thinking of last night??

http://www.mkcperformance.com/

here is a link to thier shop if any one is interested. I think we could put something together like this and maybe make it an anual event.
I'm in.

What do you guys think dyno day or try to generate money for a weekend meet. Lets start chiming in and get everyones ideas on what they would like, and who would be attending. I think we can make a go at either really easy.

i will try to be there, depends if i hafta work. anybody going to the one tonight on 90th and metcalf? Overland Park, KS: Longbranch Ale House TGIF Cruise hosted by Hollywood Nights. Longbranch Alehouse, 9095 Metcalf, 66212. 5 PM-9 PM. Info: Chris at 913-642-9555. Cruises run from April 6 to October 26, 2012

Good so far then: Dyno day?? This would have to be a weekend deal Saturday or Sunday. Some of us have to work the occasional Saturday so I would like to be able to generate as much interest as we can. What works best for you guys? Saturdays or Sundays. I have also cleard use of the grill out back, we just need to supply food and drinks.

Ok one last thing when talking with Ryan and I have been asked to forward thier dyno day rules.

Dyno days: Any make is welcome so if anyone has a buddy or something that would like to participate we can do that, but awd cars are an additional charge. Everyone is welcome to come participate, or even hang out and grab a bite to eat. No drama will be tolerated and if issues arise you will be asked to leave. Final rule: NO burnouts or "test pulls" near the shop will be tolerated. They have had the last few events go off with out issue and they would like to keep it that way. They are gracious enough to help us host an event and I am sure we can certainly adhere to these simply rules. I dont really think we are the rowdy crowd anyways, but there needs to be a disclaimer. "Going fast with class" right?? I think we can make this cool, and maybe grow this into a anual deal.

so far:
You like that (Scooter)
Larry33kc
Buttonfly

I am counting on BW, and Bobsrare6 to get some people on board too.......!

Hopefully I can get my tune dialed in better. They know about BigStuff3 I would assume ?

I think this would be more along the lines of dyno time, tuning would I'm sure be additional. Now that doesnt mean that is we get a tuner it couldnt be done. They have done sand rails with bigstuff. I did inquire for you and they can do a full tune for 750.00 or 225.00 per hour. Generally these will be more along the lines of just seeing what you could put down, but we are still in the preliminary here. Nothing is set in stone. I think if we could get enough people together to rent the shop and bring in a tuner that would be cool.

a couple of pics from the golden oldies cruise at bates city bbq in shawnee. it was great to finaly meet some of you guys, hope to get to a few more cruises this summer and hang out with ya guys.

Attachments

• DSCF1049.JPG
    DSCF1049.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF1052.JPG
    DSCF1052.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 94
Hopefully I will get to go next time. Looks like there was some nice cars that showed up

First official hartman center cruise of the year this Sat. night In Independence I-70 and 291 area. Across from Joes crab shack and On the border off little blue pkwy.

Im interested guys, getting the itch, Buick is running, not legal, but ready to get out and get on it