KC MEET need ideas

YouLikeThat

I'm trying to get a bunch of Buicks together a couple times this summer. I'm open to anyone's ideas but every second Saturday is the Mustang cruise and every third Saturday is the golden oldies cruise both at Bates City BBQ in Shawnee, KS(it's a large parking lot and usually a good turn out).

I'd love to get together with you guys and do this. I'll be at the Bates cruise this Saturday unless it's raining if anyone wants to show, I'll buy you a beer.

Post up your ideas and lets get this going. I say we need to do a Spring Meet, Summer Meet and a Fall Meet.

Scott

I don't know enough about kc to help plan but if you get some people rounded up I'll try my damndest to be there.

I don't know enough about kc to help plan but if you get some people rounded up I'll try my damndest to be there.
Cool, I was kind of thinking 3 meets this summer then if someone can't make it they can make the next one and we could also do three different spots around KC to help on drive time for some people.

There is 3 or 4 buicks that go to the cruise nights every fri. and sat. night in Lees summit Bluesprings area.

There is 3 or 4 buicks that go to the cruise nights every fri. and sat. night in Lees summit Bluesprings area.
Sounds good.

Let's plan on next Saturday crashing the Golden Oldies Cruise at Bates City BBQ in Shawnee, KS(6493 Quivira) 5-9. Great BBQ cheap beer and should be a ton of cars.

http://goldenoldiescarclub.com/cgi-...gi?job=view_event&eventNo=3&sort_order=newold

We can decide on the next spot later, Blue Springs/Lee's Summit/Independence I don't care. But we should hit the Mustang Cruise that is every second Saturday at Bates in Shawnee. There is usually some rowdy street cars and a big turnout also.

Is fast Fridays in Olathe? If so I have heard alot about that. That would be a long drive for me

I've never been to Fast Fridays but it's a mix of everything from 2 thousand dollar hondas, muscle cars and high end sports cars. Just let us know when you're going and I'll try to make it.

I wont have the car for awhile but I will surely hit a couple of these! Thanks for the heads up text last night Scooter. I know Bobs rare6, and I know the guys he rolls with. I would like to MEET some other people too, Larry33kc I have spoken with a few times on here, as well as Ineedagn, but I would enjoy putting some names and faces together........Perhaps someday we can have the KC boys meet up with the Turbofarm west cars??? Iowa border something along those lines??? Just an Idea.

Another idea would be a dyno day??? I can ask Ryan what he could do for us.......I dont know how many guys would like something like that?? Get enough and he would certainly put together a deal for us.

Sadly enough, I cant make this saturdays meet. I gotta work :-(

Next Saturday and the saturday after that, i'm off though. I'm not sure if there will be any bigger cruises but I'd love to come and hang. I'll stop and pick Luke Silkey and Kevin Plowman up too when I'd be able to come.

I'm currently planning on attending. Lots of stuff can get in my way but I plan to be there friday night overnight and then come home after the BBQ ( I got friends in KC).

I'll have most of the day saturday to goof off with the family but anywhere we go needs to be GN friendly.

I'm currently planning on attending. Lots of stuff can get in my way but I plan to be there friday night overnight and then come home after the BBQ ( I got friends in KC).

I'll have most of the day saturday to goof off with the family but anywhere we go needs to be GN friendly.
Good to hear. I'm looking forward to meet you and everyone along with seeing old friends. If you need to park your GN I live down the street from Bates BBQ and you can park it here in the driveway or garage(I have an extra bay).

Scott