Kanooter valve?

The kanooter valve is only as good as the piston return springs....:biggrin:

Send someone in to a female salesperson for a little fallopian tube. (Slap):eek:

And there is always 10 feet of flight line.

Wonder if they have my kanooter valve? I went in and asked and they said they only had the twin peaks version. I ordered two sets a blonde one and a red.
a6cd0c69-dab0-507b.jpg

The kanooter valve is located next to the muffler bearing. Everyone knows that :D

How bout the "710" cap :wink:

Hate to say it but one car actually does have a bearing in the muffler. The Viper has one which is computer controlled so that when you WOT it opens to reduce restriction in the exhaust.:biggrin:

Diesel exhaust fluid is the stuff that drips outta the tail pipe on cold mornings. It's usually black as tar, so it MUST be diesel exhaust fluid.

There's a lube you add to the fuel which helps lube the upper engine Ken. It's called diesel exhaust fluid. Not kidding here Ken. I thought it was a joke at first as well until I did a little research.:biggrin:

gentlemen remember

when ever you buy one upgrade part for your turbo buick you need five more to make it work .. so i stronly suggest if you upgrade the khuneutson valve. and add an adjustable powerband you must also add a shift splint to make it all work together . i noticed kaleco does not carry shift splints so if you need one pm me and i will fabricate one for you for about $69.99 shipped or i will trade for an adjustable ring size steerring wheel thanks p.s. get your order in quick there might be a waiting list

The "O Pipe" exhausts are what cracked me the FFFF up!!!!! LMFAO!

I wonder if it's legal to run that setup without a catastophic converter???

I have a ported Catastrohic Converter I will let go for $299.99. It WILL cause your car to go ludicris speed, though. Kinda like buying everything outta the old Kenne-Bell cataloge.;)

If your car is capable of ludicris speed, you'll need to upgrade your brake pads to drilled and slotted diamond pads. Might also be time for upgraded carbon fiber brake hoses, too.

I have also been working on ported posi units, too. Should cut E.T.'s by 3.8%

Anyone have a line on high beam brake lights?

Years ago I got caught at work pressing new bushing in my XR250 suspension parts by a tooling supervisor. He asked me what I was doing (with the help of one of his employees) I told him I was pressing bushings out of a Finiker Link. He asked me if it was an airplane part? I said Yes. (sorry, i'll prolly burn in hell for that) He got all pissy and told me to get it the hell outta of his shop!!!! (aircraft parts were NOT allowed in his tooling shop) The guy that was helping me later told me that he had fired guys for working on home projects at work. We were BOTH lucky I guess. Boy.......I didn't think he would buy the term "Finiker Link" Lucky I guess, or he was in a good mood. He probably went into his office an started laughing at the look on both of our faces.:D He probably drove a 1957 Henway.

Sky hook, Level water and Liquid Squelch come to mind for wild goose chases shananigans to pull on FNG's

when ever you buy one upgrade part for your turbo buick you need five more to make it work .. so i stronly suggest if you upgrade the khuneutson valve. and add an adjustable powerband you must also add a shift splint to make it all work together . i noticed kaleco does not carry shift splints so if you need one pm me and i will fabricate one for you for about $69.99 shipped or i will trade for an adjustable ring size steerring wheel thanks p.s. get your order in quick there might be a waiting list

NO SOLICITATION!!!

Supporting vendors here must pay to be able to sell us their Khuneutson valves. It's bad enough that the RJC ones are being ripped off and made in China.:mad: If you would like to be a vendor, ask Shane, when he's back from watching the submarine races.

Mike Barnard

One more

I just put race air in my tires and what a difference,I think I picked up a tenth and at least 2 mph.:biggrin:The next thing I want are the new Fuel injected floor mats I saw on an import site:p

Kevin

While you are at it, you may want to make sure you're running winter air in your tires. If you're still running the summer air, it could lead to premature failure.

I actually used this one on my wife when we first got married...it didn't go over well!

My nephew just got his first car. We gave him an "Emergence" Kit compete with a can of Dehydrated Water. Took him a little while to figure that one out. :)

i like the "O" pipe too.

i think the problem with the world is too many men have kanooters these days.

Many forget to change and top off this......

I try and remember this important fluid at least annually. ;)

Attachments

• BlinkFluid.jpg
    BlinkFluid.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 113
In the navy I would send my fng's for a bucket of steam. The sea chest key was one we got our main propulsion assistant with.

Now I send the new guys at the steel mill for offset bolts. A bunch of good pranks for our new mechanical engineer that is fresh out of college.