Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

No, he wasn't...

Bruce '87 Grand National

Damn... I still thought he was sick. This just ices the cake...

Lying about having a fatal disease is about as low as one can get...

What goes around comes around.....

Think about it though. If you had a bad kidney would you be spending your time trying to sell car parts on the internet? F**K NO!

maybe somebody go bump that child prodigy thread. that always seemed to get him really fired up, if I recall correctly

He just posted on FB 3 hours ago....... on his profile.

Here is a message a sent to him a few days ago on FB with no reply......

March 20Ty Wallgren
You Turbobuick Members still want some parts, glad to see you must be out of the hospital, any news of a ship date now maybe

I guess he can officially be placed on the DEADBEAT list. Shane, still waiting on that DEADBEAT section.....

Send me my money Justin. You will not get off easy with our transaction - it will be an INTERNATIONAL FRAUD matter. I have been sick for awhile but I will not let this lie.

Ravi

Send me my money Justin. You will not get off easy with our transaction - it will be an INTERNATIONAL FRAUD matter. I have been sick for awhile but I will not let this lie.

Ravi

Go post on his facebook account Ravi....... Others have. Maybe he will see it there.

Ty, I think he deletes the posts on his page. Bison left one the other day and its not there anymore..................:rolleyes:. Maybe he's rebuilding his GNX :eek:.

Ty, I think he deletes the posts on his page. Bison left one the other day and its not there anymore..................:rolleyes:. Maybe he's rebuilding his GNX :eek:.

Yeah I saw that too :eek:

If am just waiting for one of these guys to post this thread on his wall :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah I saw that too :eek:

If am just waiting for one of these guys to post this thread on his wall :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Funny thing you said that Ty. Some A$$hole just posted on his page. The guy looks like a real dick too, but he is good looking :biggrin:

Chit forgot you cant edit in the feedback forum :rolleyes:.

Ty it seems the guy posted something there too. I dont know who he is, but I would kill for his good looks, lol. :biggrin:. I guess its "Saturday night, Chit stirring night"...:p

Oh yes Ty, I did send him a link on his FB page about a week or so ago and told him his "friends" at TB.com said hello! lol Needless to say I did not get a response! ;)

Why post on HIS page? It's a waste of time....

Want results? Post on the pages of HIS FRIENDS/CO-WORKERS/EMPLOYER/etc..

Why post on HIS page? It's a waste of time....

Want results? Post on the pages of HIS FRIEND's/CO-WORKERS/EMPLOYER/etc..

Exactly. Something like:

"Just to let you know your friend Justin Gunn is a scam artist and he owes several people money and parts on turbobuick.com. Please inform him as he has stopped responding to all of our calls and emails."

That should get his attention.

Go post on his facebook account Ravi....... Others have. Maybe he will see it there.

Thanks John, but I am the least computer literate person you will ever meet. I don't do all those computer things - heck I can barely function here. I am going to try the old fashioned route - I suspect my Credit card company will pursue charges and nail this ****er to the wall - at least that is my hope.

Ravi