Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

I saw that thread...he kept logging in for a whole month while dodging bison about the parts then finally decided to "appear" and make a post attacking you for joking about kicking his ass. His excuse was he lost his password :rolleyes: What a sneaky, devious little bastard. Something tells me he is reading this thread right now waiting for somebody to threaten him with violence. Don't fall into that trap guys. He needs to be brought to justice either through the police or through some hardcore humiliation. I'm sure his fiancee's parents might like to know what an internet fraud artist he is as well :biggrin:

Weekend Bump....

You know, I just read this thread and was just floored by what Justin did!! I thought it was a bad joke. And here I was so damn concerned about his "liver failure" and weeks to live horsesh**. Here I befriended the guy and wrote to him a lot via PM, and he pulls this crap on our members. I still can't believe what I just read. It's just incredible.

How anyone can live in this world with such utter disregard for his fellow human beings is beyond me. How can ANYONE pull this sh** and lie about it?

It's just too incredible to believe.

Justin, the word hasn't been thought of yet to discribe you're absolute borish, lying, idiot behavior. The stories you've told me, jeez, you're indescribable!

I'll forgive you, though.......IN THE NEXT LIFE. Dying of liver disease, my God, what a corkhead!

You stupid forkhead.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Guess who was on Facebook today??:rolleyes:

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 554
I just got home after being on the road all week. Maybe a link to this thread should be posted on his wall ............

That's a great idea. I'd like everyone on his friend list to know what kind of guy he really is. Friends like him, you don't need.

Tony I literally just walked in the house................. After being gone since monday...... I am gonna tuck in the kids......... I will be on this weekend.

Nice:biggrin: I was using yellowpages.com... I don`t have a Sarasota phone book, but I was going to use my uncles(he lives there). I found out on Facebook:biggrin: I remembered he said he had a brother there... epic fail:biggrin:

If you have a smart phone DL POYNT 10X better than yellowpages.com

Shaun

Justin Gunn

Fantastic, post everything possible from "all your friends at Turbobuick".
Isn't it great to have, "Freedom of the Press". Oh, I can see the look on his face when he gets slammed! And this is all legal!:)

I thought he was supposed to be "dead" by now....you know, kidney failure, transplant waiting list, getting his all his "ducks" in line, etc., etc.,

So when is this twerp supposed to die?:rolleyes: I think he needs a visit from my loyal watch-dog...Big Barky.:tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

"You still sucked ass at work today chode!" ??? Doesn't exactly sound like the words of somebody on their death bed. Sick the dogs on this bastard!

Does anyone actually know?

DOesnt really matter, I think his past procedes him Shane, I have promises promises promises in Messagers on FB and here :rolleyes:

Here is a message I sent him this AM,

and a member sent me his full address and phone number....

" Turbobuick Members still want some parts, glad to see you must be out of the hospital, any news of a ship date now maybe?"

I dont even have a dog in the fight but dont appreciate how he became friends with long time mebers just to stuff it in our a** :mad:

I dont know whos these belong to but they ended up in my PM box :eek:

839 wesgar ave
Eutawville SC 92048

803-492-3518

So, he wasn't even sick?

No, he wasn't...it was all a sob story he used to get out of his responsibilties to the other members here that he owed money to....it looks as he didn't send the items that were paid for to the rightful people who paid. I even e-mailed him to ask for his home address so I could send him a get well gift (I know he would have loved it) after hearing his "dying of kidney failure" story and being in bed at the hospital on his laptop answering me. How he only had a few months to go.

I should have know from his past history of the same type of atrocious behavior, but I gave him a second chance like most of us here on the board did.....sheesh, can you believe this guy? Hard to believe that one can lie on such a large scale to others....but, it's been that way for thousands of years, so I shouldn't be suprised, Shane. I don't blame how everyone feels about being taken by his "kidney failure" scam.....but in today's world, that's the way it is with these type of people. One should keep their sympathy in check like I SHOULD have done, but I'm a softie ol' soul when it comes to others suffering from stuff....that's the way the Lord made me, but I could use a stronger set of balls.

Bruce '87 Grand National