Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

He's in the White Pages though :) How did you find out Andy Charlton is his brother?

Here's his info:

Andy Charlton
2561 Robinson Ave
Sarasota, FL 34232
(941) 927-3695

Previous Locations Nokomis, FL | Sarasota, FL | Moorhead, MN | Greenwood, IN

Nice:biggrin: I was using yellowpages.com... I don`t have a Sarasota phone book, but I was going to use my uncles(he lives there). I found out on Facebook:biggrin: I remembered he said he had a brother there... epic fail:biggrin:

Is this the same guy that used to have one of his cars in his sig listed "sold, to one of the biggest pos's on the planet"?

Maybe his Mother might be a little more interested in hearing about what naughty little Justin has been up to? :)

JUSTIN1.jpg
[/IMG]

Justin2.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinda the way I'm feeling. This is almost cyber stalking so it needs to be toned down a little

Does he have two brothers both with different last names?
Probablly arent actually brothers. This kid lies about everything

Is this the same guy that used to have one of his cars in his sig listed "sold, to one of the biggest pos's on the planet"?

Yep same idiot! Couldnt finish paying original owner so repo!!! But since he lies so much its not a repo its sold:rolleyes:

Its all public information that is available to anyone with google skills. Now if someone posted not so public info (ssn, bank acct info, etc.), then that's crossing the line and illegal.

Its all public information that is available to anyone with google skills. Now if someone posted not so public info (ssn, bank acct info, etc.), then that's crossing the line and illegal.

Exactly, go to facebook and its all right there.

Anyone notice he has been HISTORY here and Facebook as well since this started...... but has been posted trying to buy stuff in other forums......

Mods feel free to delete my last post in this thread if you feel it crosses the line. Not trying to stalk or get anybody hurt, just wanted to put that info out there for the victims so they have some kind of recourse just in case the cops don't do shift. This is a very elusive kid. All public info, took me about an hour to connect the dots.

is it just me or does anybody else find it absolutely hysterical that a guy made up turbobuick bs to impress dudes on a "fish tank forum". rotflmao!!!
ok.. I'm outta here. what a mess though.
Justin, make things right with these people asap and go get your life together

NOT sticking up for a criminal who rips people off, but this thread is getting creepy.:rolleyes:

well give me your car or a bunch of parts .. Ill send ya a check !! really :rolleyes: I really could care less if guys consider this "creepy".. You screw me I will find you. Especially now with the net with all sorts of info at your finger tips. !! :p

Oh forgot to add. This is nothing compared to other sites that take stealing serious. They would have pics and anything else you can think of posted.

Not me

Well this and all the other treads should teach these people that the vendors with blue user names are the ones to buy from .even if you have a problem you can find them and i have never seen a vendor here take the money and run . Chalk it up to live and learn. Huh mark .but i still would like to see justin get what he deserves hope it dont take 250000 posts like the last one

How many people on here has this guy actually ripped off????

I haven't because I didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling with his car "deal". See old people remember stuff like this :p .. BUT I know Tony who started this thread an he doesn't deserve the BS Justin84 gave to him. :rolleyes:

I wasn't ripped off, but we argued on the last thread about how he ripped off Bison and some words where exchanged:mad: He needs to be stalked... by the police. So anyone that was ripped off by him, needs to use the info on here the let them know. I`m sure he was scamming on other sites too, we are probably not the only ones.

is it just me or does anybody else find it absolutely hysterical that a guy made up turbobuick bs to impress dudes on a "fish tank forum". rotflmao!!!
ok.. I'm outta here. what a mess though.
Justin, make things right with these people asap and go get your life together

Maybe he bought the fish tank with the parts he "sold" from his "wrecked GNX" :biggrin:

I wasn't ripped off, but we argued on the last thread about how he ripped off Bison and some words where exchanged:mad: He needs to be stalked... by the police. So anyone that was ripped off by him, needs to use the info on here the let them know. I`m sure he was scamming on other sites too, we are probably not the only ones.

I saw that thread...he kept logging in for a whole month while dodging bison about the parts then finally decided to "appear" and make a post attacking you for joking about kicking his ass. His excuse was he lost his password :rolleyes: What a sneaky, devious little bastard. Something tells me he is reading this thread right now waiting for somebody to threaten him with violence. Don't fall into that trap guys. He needs to be brought to justice either through the police or through some hardcore humiliation. I'm sure his fiancee's parents might like to know what an internet fraud artist he is as well :biggrin: