Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

So no one has had any further contact with him? I have not which is no surprise.

Bweavy if he sends you a set of blue Limited door panels let me know because they're the ones I sent him for the console I never got. If anyone gets a set of GN1 valve covers from him (miracles can happen!) those are mine too and I paid for them. I hope all his "buddies" on Facebook read this post and see what kind of guy he really is. Would be nice if a link was posted to it on My Space so all those people see it too.

He "unfriended" me on FB so Iw ould say he saw the messages we left :rolleyes:

I just checked mine and he unfriended me too,lol. What a phuckin pu$$y. Well he's obviously not dead (although we can still hope). The tb.com meet is in NC and he suspossed to be in SC, maybe a flock of GN's can make a rode trip (I'll drive my nissan so I know one car will make it there without breaking down:p)

He will not be forgotten, until he settles up with the people he owes.:mad:

I know 1 board member was going after him, havent heard any updates though.

With all the guys at the "Nats" this week it would be a good time to have a posse hunt one of those nights.

I still cannot believe "somebody" doesnt know where this guy is or how to contact him.........

If anyone ever comes face to face with this guy i think he will have a heart attack right there on the spot. That may sound a little funny but i truly think it would happen as scared as he is.

So before any of you go after him give it some serious thought to if you want to be responsible for what could happen.

He can't have a heart attack...as I told you earlier here he's dying of "Wekillayumofoititis.":wink: Poor boy....

Bruce '87 Grand National

Now picking on jason is one thing but picking on the buicks not making it to SC and a nisson will that's just mean just a thought

I know its been said before but when he sell/buys parts over the internet and recieve funds via paypal or the us mail its mail fraud and a felony US postal inspector can take a complaint and they will follow any info provided
If I remember right the Secret Service is now also involved with internet fraud the guy's has got to be nuts internet and mail fraud in high priority now days

Hey, that's DAVE!!!! He is being funny here....got a big laugh out of me, I thought it was hilarious!!! Dave has always had a great sense of humor, we all love the guy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Now picking on jason is one thing but picking on the buicks not making it to SC and a nisson will that's just mean just a thought

I know its been said before but when he sell/buys parts over the internet and recieve funds via paypal or the us mail its mail fraud and a felony US postal inspector can take a complaint and they will follow any info provided
If I remember right the Secret Service is now also involved with internet fraud the guy's has got to be nuts internet and mail fraud in high priority now days

Lol. Sometime the truth hurts. Just ask the guy on I95 on the way to NC for the event:eek:;)

I definetly agree with grumpy.
after the whole little episode awhile back with how this guy delt with his car swap, then "stolen"/repoe'd. I'da definetly steered clear of any transactions with him

Kind of hard to believe that nobody in the Summerville, SC area has gone to see him.

Not that i think they would get close to him if they did.