Just had my GN Stolen

Sorry to hear about this especially from a great guy like yourself. A couple of years ago you helped me with my GN. Hoping it returns in good condition. I'm pissed!

I didn't want to go there. I was wondering why with all the money he has in the car he didn't have an alarm system.

I know he will put one in now when he gets it back. Hell you can get one that alerts you on your cell phone as soon as the door is opened.

Well, I hope he didn't take it as a dig towards him. I'm just a paranoid freak with mine lol. If they have his phone, they will get him i'm sure of it! Just hope its still in one piece!

Yes I know how that feels hope you get it back soon .they got my 1st gn in 93 .it was 86 power moon roof just had got it painted .taken from a publix parking lot .never saw it again .good luck.

Sorry to hear about this especially from a great guy like yourself. A couple of years ago you helped me with my GN. Hoping it returns in good condition. I'm pissed!
Thanks for the kind words. I have enjoyed these cars since I purchased my first one new in December 1986. (I still have it). I know how tough it is to keep them running good and I have asked for and received a lot of help over the years. Glad I was able to help someone for a change. These cars are my passion not my life. Hope that does not sound bad but life gives you a lot of lemons and this is just another hard curve in the road. Have to accept bad things happen but cannot let this ruin my life. I have a great insurance agent (ME) and a wonderful family and some great friends.

Thanks again for your support.

For all those out there that worry about the loss and never recovering your car it is very simple.

A GPS tracker can be hidden in the car and in a case like what happened today he could have had it back in an hour since he new about the theft within minutes.

He is lucky the idiot dropped his phone or he might never have a chance of getting it back.

Chances are though that at this time tomorrow he will be posting that he got it back.

Well, I hope he didn't take it as a dig towards him. I'm just a paranoid freak with mine lol. If they have his phone, they will get him i'm sure of it! Just hope its still in one piece!
No problem as you are 100% right. I am a big old boy and have to live with my mistakes.

For all those out there that worry about the loss and never recovering your car it is very simple.

A GPS tracker can be hidden in the car and in a case like what happened today he could have had it back in an hour since he new about the theft within minutes.

He is lucky the idiot dropped his phone or he might never have a chance of getting it back.

Chances are though that at this time tomorrow he will be posting that he got it back.
Good tip about the tracker. I will be looking into that.

I'm very sorry to hear. Hopefully you get the car back. Hopefully with them getting the cellphone they will have enough information to get the bastards

If someone came in to my work place asking if my TR was for sale my Spidy senses would be thru the roof.

You couldn’t get me out to the parking lot fast enough.

I would have been more vigilant.

Also, this whole story just doesn’t jive.

Something is missing besides the car.

Good luck.

D

Just had a prospective customer come into the shop where I work....Hi $$ Chevelle, with fone tracking on it. The owner can watch the car, on a map, as it's being driven.
His bud has that system on a GTO vert, that was stolen. He communicated w/ the cops, relaying the location, real time, until they made the stop.:cool:(y)

Praying you get it back in one piece. Lost one in 89, in Fairfield, N.J. Was never recovered. Cops refused to broadcast it until I showed proof of purchase!? +24 hrs and the insurance took 3 months to pay! Now I live in Tennessee!:happy:

Glad the cops are working with you. Had my jeep stolen from my driveway wed night thrus morning and the cops didn't give two shit's it was gone. Not even after it had been seen around town.

Hope you get it back.

If someone came in to my work place asking if my TR was for sale my Spidy senses would be thru the roof.

You couldn’t get me out to the parking lot fast enough.

I would have been more vigilant.

Also, this whole story just doesn’t jive.

Something is missing besides the car.

Good luck.

D
I sure don't know where you are coming from. My story JIVES. And as for as something is missing besides the car does not set very well with me. I don't know you and am really glad I don't. And I have had dozens and dozens of people ask me if this car is for sale. Some folks just live in a different world than I do.