Just had my GN Stolen

HiTech6

Someone just stole a 1987 GN from my office parking lot on JFK Blvd. North Little Rock, Ar.

James Kiddy
HiTech6
501-920-5820

Oh No!!! So sorry to hear that. I hope the police are able to locate & return the car very quickly.

That's terrible! Hope you get the s.o.b. that did it.

Real bummer. Guy cam into my office and asked if it was for sale. His partner was outside working on my car. Mail man saw them in my car as they drove away. One went one way and my GN another. Keys in my pocket. Picture in my avatar of GN.

That f%&king sucks!I hope they catch the bastards!!!Run them over with the GN!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just saw this on facebook, any camera pics of the guy coming into the office?

Just saw this on facebook, any camera pics of the guy coming into the office?
Yes we have photo of one of the people and he also dropped his phone in my parking lot. Hope this will give police enough info to find these guys. Even though this was a DD car it was really nice. New stroker 109 from Jack Cotton with ALL the good stuff. 6466 BB turbo with Race ported Alum champion heads. Car was low 10 second ride with air and sliding roof. Best of the best Vince Janice tranny with PTC convertor. Big stock location IC. Big sway bar strange axles with eaton posi unit. Fast XFI tuned to perfection by Jack Cotton. Has convo pro's all around. Thanks to all my turbo Buick friends for your thoughts and concerns.

Shared on Facebook, hope you find it. If you have their phone should be easy to track them down I would think.

The guy who lost his phone is :poop: bricks right now waiting for the police to knock on his door.

I feel certain you will get it back in the next 48 hours.

No way! That is so infuriating!!! With the information the authorities have, you will have it back in no time, however at this point I know it already feels like forever.
Good luck,
George

No way! That is so infuriating!!! With the information the authorities have, you will have it back in no time, however at this point I know it already feels like forever.
Good luck,
George

Have you ever dealt with the cops before??

That guy is in hiding right now and the cops will have to go through his contact list.

I hope he get's it back in five minutes, but I know how the law works.

I had my whole rig stolen back in October...truck, GN and trailer...so I know how you feel. I got my stuff back. Hang in there...they got his phone...they'll get him.

I thought the phone would really help us find this guy. No word yet and it was stolen at 1:15 this afternoon. Had the boost down to 17 lbs so car was not to radical on the streets. Still know when the alky runs out there will be a big bang. No way to know what their plans were for the car. Just wanted a nice looking ride or strip for parts. Who knows.

Police opened his phone and showed me his photo but would not give me his name or address. I hope they are really looking for him.

I had my whole rig stolen back in October...truck, GN and trailer...so I know how you feel. I got my stuff back. Hang in there...they got his phone...they'll get him.
Man glad you got that all back. I still have hope mine will show up.

I hope like hell you get it back. I disable mine even in my own garage. Keep us updated!

I hope like hell you get it back. I disable mine even in my own garage. Keep us updated!

I didn't want to go there. I was wondering why with all the money he has in the car he didn't have an alarm system.

I know he will put one in now when he gets it back. Hell you can get one that alerts you on your cell phone as soon as the door is opened.