JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

It's been a ****ty week!

I can't wait untill I get to go back to working in the garage and just forget all the bs. The one thing I look forward to. I know we have some 4.1 action comming up and a new TFW member joining the mix. Feb 25 can't come soon enough

wow... This hole thread is extremely scary, austin's finger in jeremy's butt, austin in his panties...whatever it takes to drive a GN

wow... This hole thread is extremely scary, austin's finger in jeremy's butt, austin in his panties...whatever it takes to drive a GN

Oh no no no no no no.........Austins finger in Austins butt.....I have the audio to prove it.:biggrin:

lol, for some reason you all keep coming back.

I am thinking about a new thread where I can show off all the non car crap I have, that I cant seem to toss out. I think the hoarders of American pickers might show up.

by the way Mr. boostandy knew me way before you guys made me out to be gay. I think I forgot to hit post on a lot of threads the other day, crap

lol, for some reason you all keep coming back.

I am thinking about a new thread where I can show off all the non car crap I have, that I cant seem to toss out. I think the hoarders of American pickers might show up.
Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy

I just talked to the president of the TF. What a great guy. I would put money on the fact that there is no one better than that guy.